Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Homestead Launch Dates

• ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    The house cat in that photo is wearing clothes :#

That's cat owners for you, always dressing up their pets, acting like they can talk, treating them as equals.
  • tpb01
    tpb01
    ✭✭
    Like the other post, would like to understand the crown prices for homes. I am hoping Tamriel mortgage rates are reasonable. If they are following the Skyrim blueprint, marrying NPC's will probably be next and then I will need a second morgage.
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wiccix wrote: »
    Who even has 4 mil gold??
    How do you even get half a mil?
    What am I missing ?

Time, patience, and nothing to spend gold on. They have been making it easier to get gold for the past year of patches. It quite easy to save up to at least 1 mil gold when you are not spending it on gear and gold tempers.
  • apocalipsys_rgsub17_ESO
    og my gosh!!

afvwof08.jpg
    @nemesysrgs
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldnt care less about housing. There aint even storage in em. Balance pvp moarh!

PC EU
    PvP only
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see these 15,000 crown store houses and overpriced housing items !!!

I seriously hope nothing ever exceeds 4,000 crowns especially considering they are messing with ingame gold comparisons.

The manors shouldn't be more than one dlc.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • imwargasmo
    imwargasmo
    ✭✭
    fff9da9c0f2c2b0064805abe2f40d3.jpg

Move-in day is coming! We’re excited to announce that Homestead, our next update featuring player housing, will launch on PC/Mac on Monday, February 6, and for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on Tuesday, February 21.

This free update introduces 39 uniquely-themed homes you can acquire throughout Tamriel, and includes over 2,000 individual decorative and furniture options plus Furnishing Crafting. In addition, the update also includes Master Crafting Writs, four new Motifs, an update to PvP itemization, and an overall balance pass across all classes and skills.

We look forward to seeing how you decorate your homes next month! Please be sure to post your screenshots and videos with us here on the forums or on Twitter @TESOnline. We’d love to see them once you’re ready to share!

Sweet, I've still got a month to get as much use out of my Magplars as possible before are made completely obsolete by MagDKs
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno do you have crown prices for houses yet? Thanks.
    Edited by Icy on January 19, 2017 3:13AM
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    fff9da9c0f2c2b0064805abe2f40d3.jpg

Move-in day is coming! We’re excited to announce that Homestead, our next update featuring player housing, will launch on PC/Mac on Monday, February 6, and for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on Tuesday, February 21.

This free update introduces 39 uniquely-themed homes you can acquire throughout Tamriel, and includes over 2,000 individual decorative and furniture options plus Furnishing Crafting. In addition, the update also includes Master Crafting Writs, four new Motifs, an update to PvP itemization, and an overall balance pass across all classes and skills.

We look forward to seeing how you decorate your homes next month! Please be sure to post your screenshots and videos with us here on the forums or on Twitter @TESOnline. We’d love to see them once you’re ready to share!

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Housing aside- yeah, this is a pretty damn good picture! There's a lot to be said in the subtle artistry of ESO. (Even in the Overworld environment. That mourning dog at the gravestone... :'( )

I see Bosmer, Breton(maybe Imperial?), Altmer, Nord, Khajiit, and Redguard. Where's our Dunmer, Orc, and Argonian love??? They're probably out testing their skills on a practice skeleton.

Come to think of it... I don't think I've seen any Dunmer or Argonians depicted in this site's artwork.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see the LOLEST Meme's day 1 on crown prices for the houses + the furniture worth some big real life coin :pensive: Can't wait I tells ya!
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion
    1600+ vMA runs and counting
    Magicka Sorc - Flawless - 544k Score
    Stam Sorc - Flawless - 559k Score
    Stam DK - FLAWLESS 512k Score
    Stam NB - 492k Score - Work in progress
    Magicka Temp - 482k Score

The Ozmeric Dominion (Oceanic) Australian Based Guild

vMA "guru" - VHRC - vSO - vSOHM - vDSA - vAA - vMOL
    The Maelstrom BIBLE for beginners/Flawless Achieve Below
    https://www.twitch.tv/lukumms/v/111730700
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/181142505

You have vMA questions? Want a guide? Helping hand? PM me!

Returns after 6 months back to back flawless
    https://go.twitch.tv/videos/180384648

• Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see these 15,000 crown store houses and overpriced housing items !!!

I seriously hope nothing ever exceeds 4,000 crowns especially considering they are messing with ingame gold comparisons.

The manors shouldn't be more than one dlc.

neither should limited time mounts.
  • MasterRumle
    MasterRumle
    ✭✭
    Cant wait <3
    giphy.gif
    YouTuber: https://www.youtube.com/dvalindk
    & Guild Master of Blue Bambies: https://discord.gg/rghjzPgBpa
  • daggerfalling
    daggerfalling
    Soul Shriven
    So soon! The grind for gold to afford everything is REAL :D
    DC Emiél Regis- Breton Sorcerer
    DC Ghànima- Orc Nightblade
    DC Razan the Blademaster- Redguard Dragonknight

AD Ja'kheran- Khajiit Nightblade
    AD Livia Alexius- Imperial Sorcerer
    AD Sethius Amladaris- Imperial Dragonknight

EP Revase- Dunmer Templar
    EP Reea'th- Argonian Dragonknight
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    O so soon?! but..but...I need to do some savings first.
  • Corvusco
    Corvusco
    ✭✭
    I've been waiting for this feature since the game was released! Cheers!
  • Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bal_Isra wrote: »
    You realize this is a free to play game, right?

Wrong, this is a buy to play game. Since you don't know the difference, you have to purchase the game to play it though there is no subscription required. A free to play game doesn't require any purchases of any of the game content.

• kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Has there been any word on how much these are gonna be in the crown store? 4 mil in game gold is do an,e, but rather save that for other things.
  • boggo
    boggo
    ✭✭✭
    Looove the triangular chess board in this picture! 8)
    Nod to the three alliances?
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    Has there been any word on how much these are gonna be in the crown store? 4 mil in game gold is do an,e, but rather save that for other things.

I been thinking we won't find out until we try and buy them, lol.
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly not looking forward to this. Lovely housing for the roleplayers, sure but..
    ^
    and our wayward adventurers are doomed to continue with no home or move into the nearest mausoleum. Then begin our multiple year grind to furnish it. Yes it is that pathetic!!!
    Rule #1: RL trumps gaming.
    Rule #2: True immersion is RL.
    Rule #3: RL lag is wonderful.
    Rule #4: People matter. Pixels do not.
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wiccix wrote: »
    Who even has 4 mil gold??
    How do you even get half a mil?
    What am I missing ?

Basically; do not buy things. Over time it will build up. Additionally, finding a nice trading guild to sell some in demand items your character/s find can help speed up the process.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lukums1 wrote: »
    Can't wait to see the LOLEST Meme's day 1 on crown prices for the houses + the furniture worth some big real life coin :pensive: Can't wait I tells ya!

Who cares?! If people want to pay Crowns they can. That is entirely their choice. There are plenty of non-crown options.

The Crown Store: use it if you want, don't if you don't. Honestly you lot that whine constantly about the Crown Store because you think it's the 'cool' thing to do or whatever are utterly banal and pathetic.

I for one am looking forward to Homestead very much, not because of what it isn't, but for what it is!
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll poke my head back into the game for this, looks interesting.

Starting to regret all those charitable donations to friends over the years now though, no money left for that manor.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • CardboardedBox
    CardboardedBox
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will probably buy the tiny argonian mud hut, just because I think it's funny, but apparently even that alone is 40k gold......
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will probably buy the tiny argonian mud hut, just because I think it's funny, but apparently even that alone is 40k gold......
    This wouldn't have been a problem before that "pact" was signed. We could have just got some "cheap labour" to build everything, of course they would only be building wonderful Dunmer manors for us.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • willklippsteinb14_ESO
    Sigtric wrote: »
    The house cat in that photo is wearing clothes :#

I feel realy dumb, I looked for this "house cat" for a whole minute before I noticed the khajit. and im a longtime TES player.
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rev Rielle wrote: »
    Lukums1 wrote: »

Who cares?! If people want to pay Crowns they can. That is entirely their choice. There are plenty of non-crown options.

The Crown Store: use it if you want, don't if you don't. Honestly you lot that whine constantly about the Crown Store because you think it's the 'cool' thing to do or whatever are utterly banal and pathetic.

I for one am looking forward to Homestead very much, not because of what it isn't, but for what it is!

Thank you JESUS! <3
    ****Master Healer...****
  • JJ_Rain
    JJ_Rain
    Soul Shriven
    Furnishing Crafting? Rly? Where is jeweller?
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we know yet how much the houses will cost in Crowns, or do we only know Gold prices?
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we know yet how much the houses will cost in Crowns, or do we only know Gold prices?

I doubt they will announce crown prices much in advance.