Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Homestead Launch Dates

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
fff9da9c0f2c2b0064805abe2f40d3.jpg

Move-in day is coming! We’re excited to announce that Homestead, our next update featuring player housing, will launch on PC/Mac on Monday, February 6, and for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on Tuesday, February 21.

This free update introduces 39 uniquely-themed homes you can acquire throughout Tamriel, and includes over 2,000 individual decorative and furniture options plus Furnishing Crafting. In addition, the update also includes Master Crafting Writs, four new Motifs, an update to PvP itemization, and an overall balance pass across all classes and skills.

We look forward to seeing how you decorate your homes next month! Please be sure to post your screenshots and videos with us here on the forums or on Twitter @TESOnline. We’d love to see them once you’re ready to share!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we have reduced price respecs again?

Edit - just wanted to add that the promotional picture is surreal and awesome.
    Edited by Jim_Pipp on January 17, 2017 4:42PM
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The house cat in that photo is wearing clothes :#

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno please tell me devs are going to make some more housing changes to address the heap of shortcomings given visibility on PTS. please tell me that... please.
    Rule #1: RL trumps gaming.
    Rule #2: True immersion is RL.
    Rule #3: RL lag is wonderful.
    Rule #4: People matter. Pixels do not.
  • trinimacNcheese
    trinimacNcheese
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see these 15,000 crown store houses and overpriced housing items !!!
  • Llevndryn
    Llevndryn
    ✭✭✭
    As usual, the art is awesome ! Makes me impatient to be in my house in three weeks !
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great art as always. Looking forward to the wallpaper!
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see these 15,000 crown store houses and overpriced housing items !!!

Probably so. Another possible approach is the "free razor" so you'll mortgage your soul buying blades for it. As it stands right now, Homestead will be the record gold sink of all time. It's kind of like the movie, The Money Pit.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow, sooner than I expected! So excited! :D
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Gladium
    Gladium
    ✭✭✭
    What are the crown prices on houses gonna be? Surely you have those ready now.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gladium wrote: »
    What are the crown prices on houses gonna be? Surely you have those ready now.

Tell us if you want are money, lol.
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    February 6, nice :) You got alot of time then to:

- Make flames of oblivion AOE
    - Increase duration and reduce cost of standard of might
    - Revert the rearming trap nerf
    - Make sword passive same dmg as fire staff, up from 5% dmg done to 8%
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't wait to see people like you stop complaining!!!
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can i get my money back for buying a 3 month subscription? There's no reason to play ESO on console since many issues are fixed coming Homestead. I'm basically wasting 2 months subscription. :/
    PS4 NA DC
  • Bal_Isra
    Bal_Isra
    ✭✭
    Can i get my money back for buying a 3 month subscription? There's no reason to play ESO on console since many issues are fixed coming Homestead. I'm basically wasting 2 months subscription. :/

You realize this is a free to play game, right?
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bal_Isra wrote: »

You realize this is a free to play game, right?

^
    yep. cancelling my auto renew on 2/7. I played base game for free in 2016. No big deal for me to revert. Buy crowns when on sale. load up my mules again. Business as usual.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Honestly not looking forward to this. Lovely housing for the roleplayers, sure but...

30/04/14 - 06/02/17

R.I.P PvP.
    PC EU
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is an awesome drawing, well done to your artists! That Khajiit and everyone really look very nice. And dat fluffy dog <3

Can you also give us some Argonian drawings. We love us some Saxhleel drawings and there is so much lack of it in general !! Thank you !
    Edited by LMar on January 18, 2017 12:20AM
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah, if only our characters could really sit and lean like that. WTB crosslegged sit emote please!

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Move-in day is coming! We’re excited to announce that Homestead, our next update featuring player housing, will launch on PC/Mac on Monday, February 6, and for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on Tuesday, February 21.

This free update introduces 39 uniquely-themed homes you can acquire throughout Tamriel, and includes over 2,000 individual decorative and furniture options plus Furnishing Crafting. In addition, the update also includes Master Crafting Writs, four new Motifs, an update to PvP itemization, and an overall balance pass across all classes and skills.

We look forward to seeing how you decorate your homes next month! Please be sure to post your screenshots and videos with us here on the forums or on Twitter @TESOnline. We’d love to see them once you’re ready to share!

Annnnd you still haven't told us the crown cost for any of them or player caps on the smaller homes! C'mon @ZOS_GinaBruno ... PLEASE????

• BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not so far now. Looking forward to see my house. I don't believe you can overcharge on the house. 4 mil. is a lot. When you put them for sale in crowns you are making a tangible conversion ratio ... interesting to see how you will value it.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • GawdSB
    GawdSB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly not looking forward to this. Lovely housing for the roleplayers, sure but...

30/04/14 - 06/02/17

R.I.P PvP.

PVP is already horrible now... I'm not sure what they're doing that'll make it any worst.
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you'll still be interested in about six months' time because it may take a while for some of us to finish our decorating ;)

PS: Would love to see this and other Homestead artwork as wallpaper. That's such a great image.

'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm very excited, definitely would grab that Khajiit style housing :'( even though I only could afford the small one
    Edited by Wow on January 17, 2017 8:59PM
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    Wow, sooner than I expected! So excited! :D

That is because it will be exactly what was put in PTS, regardless of what the feedback is.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GawdSB wrote: »

30/04/14 - 06/02/17

R.I.P PvP.

PVP is already horrible now... I'm not sure what they're doing that'll make it any worst.
    It will either be because there will be nobody there due to everyone doing up their houses or poster is concerned about all of the nerfs being put in and their effect in PVP.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Jeremiah87
    Jeremiah87
    ✭✭✭
    Yay for housing! Have been wanting this since release!
  • Wiccix
    Wiccix
    Who even has 4 mil gold??
    How do you even get half a mil?
    What am I missing ?
  • eagles9595b16_ESO
    eagles9595b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Well to be honest I'm not looking forward this patch... first time in 3 years.

Houses, I really don't care, not my thing, price way too hight, will fill my inventory with craft things and you don't even have the possibility to have a personal chest.

I'm more concern about all nerf associated to this patch and the fact that my Stam DPs builds will be useless now for end game trials.

Funny thing is that I received today a mail from ZOS to congratulate me for 3 years of subscritpion while I'm thinking of stoping it.
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yay, now if only I can get my Nord house looking that cosy.
    PC NA - EPHS
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wondered when the announcement was going to be. :)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    A useful explanation for how RNG works