The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

LOOKING FOR AUSTRALIAN/OCEANIC GUILD

Scarlett_Princess
Scarlett_Princess
✭✭✭
Good evening ladies and gentlemen o:)

As the title states, I am looking for an Australian based Oceanic guild.

Preferably NOT a US based guild with a lot of Aussie members, but one run by players based in Australia.

As a bare minimum I jump online twice per week.

I am a fairly new player however have already leveled and have commenced gaining champion points.

I generally play solo, doing questing, professions, and chasing achievements, so don't really have any elite skills to offer a guild, but would love a casual social atmosphere for general chit chat. Zone chat really doesn't cut it at the best of times :D

Teamspeak/Ventrilo and a Facebook page would be lovely but not essential!

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Yours truly,

Tiffany <3
FACT: Haters don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

~ Scarlett Princess | Aldmeri Dominion | Orc | Stamina Sorcerer ~

Aussie Player | PC | NA Server
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    hi Tiffany. I'm the Guildmaster of the Order of the Star. We're an active social guild with lots of Australians (and Americans, we're not picky). I'm Australian too. We have Discord which is better than Teamspeak 'cause it allows forum-like chat too, as well as voice chat if members want.

Further information here at this link, and you can get in touch with me in-game by sending me an ingame email to @alanzeyes

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/313446/the-order-of-the-star-social-guild-is-recruiting
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    G'Day Tiffany!

We are a young-but-strong Aussie-based guild. We have about 100 members so far, and we grow daily.
    It is SO NICE to log onto the game and see other people actually online at the same time!!

We assist members with crafting (there is a weekly free drawing for the white & green items in the guild bank - winner gets to decon them all! Typical loot is between 150-250).

I am a Master Crafter and must have made 100+ pieces of gear for guildies this week alone.

We run dungeons. Not just hard mode, but normal runs for sub-50 characters.

We are working on gearing up some members for Trials.

We do want to start a Trial team "soon".

We have Team Speak, for those members that like to have a chin wag, or for dungeons.

We'd love to have you join our family.

Send me ingame mail (@SandmanNinja) and I'll shoot you an invite.

Thanks
    [Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
    Pst/email for info/invites.
  • Tashira_Ronin
    Tashira_Ronin
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya. I am in Valherus. We have a fb page and active teamspeak. New and old players. Including a group trying progression in vMol whilst other organise fishing trips together.

All the usuall full crafters and helpful build advice as well as fun chat.

Run by aussies and most active in aussie time zones but always people on.

I am @tashira_ronin online if we sou d like somewhere you want to give a go

TASH
    NA/PC/DC - played since beta
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    You all sound wonderful, thank you very much for the information!

Someone recently mentioned that I can actually join multiple guilds so I will be in contact with all of you over the next few days <3
    FACT: Haters don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

~ Scarlett Princess | Aldmeri Dominion | Orc | Stamina Sorcerer ~

Aussie Player | PC | NA Server
  • dim_21
    dim_21
    Soul Shriven
    G'Day Tiffany!

We are a young-but-strong Aussie-based guild. We have about 100 members so far, and we grow daily.
    It is SO NICE to log onto the game and see other people actually online at the same time!!

We assist members with crafting (there is a weekly free drawing for the white & green items in the guild bank - winner gets to decon them all! Typical loot is between 150-250).

I am a Master Crafter and must have made 100+ pieces of gear for guildies this week alone.

We have Team Speak, for those members that like to have a chin wag, or for dungeons.

Thanks

Hey buddy,

I am an AUS based player looking at getting into trials.
    If you are still recruiting, I wouldn't mind joining your guild as it would be nice to play with people who are based in the same time zone.

Cheers
  • NutellaT
    NutellaT
    Soul Shriven
    yo, 2 fresh lvl +50 lads who are very active and want to join an Australian guild. Would love to be invited to our first guild.

@NutellaT and @MrPoon
  • b0ssy11
    b0ssy11
    G'Day Tiffany!

Thanks

I am interested in joining your guild, I have been playing since the start of ESO but never tried vet stuff or trials. I am not sure what they are, but you would think i should know what they are. Anyway, I'm an aussie and would like to learn more about stuff I dont know about this game. I am an active player, and try to be when I'm studying.
  • fhirefly
    fhirefly
    Soul Shriven
    G'Day Tiffany!

Thanks

Would love to hear from you!
    Aussie tank and healer here :)
    @Fhirefly
  • trickkyy
    trickkyy
    Soul Shriven
    Yo if this thread is still going and you guild leaders are still playing I’m seeking guild invite psn:jcuptrick
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    The 'Order of the Star' became the Crusaders of Akatosh. We're still open for recruitment, I'm based in Australia but we accept players from all locations around the world, and you can find our thread here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/468046/au-based-crusaders-of-akatosh-social-pve-guild/p1

Add your ingame @username to that thread if interested, and you'll get an invite to join us
    Edited by AlanTheDragonLord on August 5, 2019 12:59AM
  • HomelessKoala
    HomelessKoala
    ✭✭
    If Anyone ever Stumbles across this thread, “Aussie Dragon Slayers” is a genuine Australian based guild ran in AEST we are EXTREMELY active and run all activities including PVP we have a tonne of Master crafters on board ready to help at a moments notice and a HUGE discord which is very popular we also run weekly raffles and other fun things :) we currently have 400 members at the time of writing this. All and any oceanic players are welcome!
  • Autismo
    Autismo
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I am interested in joining a guild, Never really been in one. Played since beta and coming back to get to end game. Want to have a main guild I rep
    @Autismo
  • geezerrwb17_ESO
    Hi, would love an invite for @Geezerau

Thanks
  • CH77
    CH77
    ✭✭✭
    If Anyone ever Stumbles across this thread, “Aussie Dragon Slayers” is a genuine Australian based guild ran in AEST we are EXTREMELY active and run all activities including PVP we have a tonne of Master crafters on board ready to help at a moments notice and a HUGE discord which is very popular we also run weekly raffles and other fun things :) we currently have 400 members at the time of writing this. All and any oceanic players are welcome!

Just returned to the game - is this guild still active? Would love to join if so....