The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

switching campain

Dark_Lord_Kuro
Dark_Lord_Kuro
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
In end september/early october i tried to put thorn blade as a guest campain but i changed my home campain instead and now i need to pay 150k ap to go back to scourge

Its been almost 3 month since that, will i ever be able to switch back for free?

Best Answer

• PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Dark_Lord_Kuro

It's deceiving. After clicking on JOIN NOW, the next screen will ask to "Join Now 150,000" or "Join at the end of the campaign" which is for free.

If it's a guest campaign, and you haven't logged into it for 3 days, the change is free and immediate. If it's been less than 3 days, then the next screen will show a countdown of the time remaining before you can switch the guest campaign.

If it's the home campaign, you have to wait until the campaign ends and the system will automatically switch to the other campaign you chose.

I believe if you log into the campaign again before the reset, then you will have to request it again before it ends or else it automatically keeps you in the existing home campaign.

I've switched campaigns on 8 characters since PS4 NA launch and have never paid to switch because I'm patient.
    Edited by PhxOldGamer68 on January 13, 2017 8:38PM
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
    Answer ✓
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In end september/early october i tried to put thorn blade as a guest campain but i changed my home campain instead and now i need to pay 150k ap to go back to scourge

Its been almost 3 month since that, will i ever be able to switch back for free?

Have you tried "swap at end of campaign"?
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Have you tried "swap at end of campaign"?

Sadly i cant when i choose to join scourge it ask me home or gest and then i can only click join now
    Edited by Dark_Lord_Kuro on December 21, 2016 3:44AM
  • Lemonzy
    Lemonzy
    Hmm, in the PC Version of the game there's an option to set it to "join on the end of the campaign".. Weird..