The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Camoran Court.

TheNuminous1
TheNuminous1
✭✭✭✭✭
Every good Bosmer spends her days hunting, fishing, drinking a pitcher or three of rotmeth. And reveling in her tales amongst the green with her fellow mer.

With the Homestead update coming the Gorinir Estate will soon become available! And I know my little bosmer girl Camoran Ciinderel has been aching to get away from the hustle of Elden root and move to her soon to be abode out in Cormount.

But with no one to live alongside it can be rather lonely. Someone to help decorate, friends to drink and laugh, sing and fling mud with feels like an impending nessesity!

Finding those kind of friends that are into role-playing and enjoying the game by just being in tamriel is hard to do on the Xbox community. And with the grind that Homestead appears to be having people to work together with to build a beautiful home in tamriel while enjoying time with fellow players is something I'd like to achieve :)

So I propose a Tribe! To those that live amongst the green! Valenwoods loyal! Y'ffre's devote! Falinesti's Faithful unite!

Spinners, Hunters, Drinkers, Thieves, Bosmeri of the Valenwood lets join together!

Starting a Guild that was focused around a Bosmeri Clan is something I've always wanted to do.

So if you are on the Xbox One NA and want to join with people to come together and work with one another to enjoy the game we love and maybe one day have a beautiful guild hall shoot me a message and lets see if we can get this thing going !

Xbox One gamertag
TheNuminous1

All players regardless of alliance or race are welcome! But Bosmer to the front of the line!
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't play on Xbox, but I'm giving you an "awesome" for actually spelling Tamriel right. I swear half the people on this forum spell it like Tamerial or in other horrific forms.
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL I feel your pain friend! I see it spelt in a bizarre fashion like constantly! But its spelled how its pronounced shouldn't be hard with phonics.

On a side note for this guild I haven't actually started it yet! But if I see there are even a few people interested I'd be more then thrilled to get it going.

And just to clarify this isn't a thinly veiled attempt at getting people together to help me purchase a house. I fully intend to Buy the Gorinir Estate as soon as its released with crowns and fully furnished.

I just think of would be nice to have a few roommates :) people to enjoy the house and make it all feel more lively!
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We've moved this thread to the Xbox NA guild recruitment forum. Good luck! :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post