Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mists of Tamriel (Social PVE Guild) Currently Recruiting

Ammogirl1119
Brand new guild now recruiting for active, mature players. We are a social PVE guild, and want to provide a relaxed, fun environment for players to complete end-game content. We are Daggerfall, but welcome players of any class, faction, or level. Our core members are very active and regularly in chat. We have high-level players who are always willing to help, as well as several master crafters. Our goal is to form teams once we get up and running to complete vet dungeons, DSA, and trials. No dues required, we only ask that you come into guild chat occasionally to talk to us and be on mic if you are running content with a team so that we can communicate. We utitilize the BAND app to communicate and post announcements and events for those members that wish to join us there. We would love to add you to our ranks and have you join us in our new adventure as we conquer Tamriel! Leave your GT below for an invite or message me in-game (GT: Ammogirl1119).
Edited by Ammogirl1119 on February 7, 2017 11:32PM
  • Ammogirl1119
    I should mention that we are a very causal, laid-back group, although we are focused on getting through end-game content. Some of us have families and we encourage you to take breaks for real life. Also, although we welcome every class, we are hoping to recruit a few more DPS to help fill empty slots in teams. Hope you check us out!
  • w2hooverub17_ESO
    w2hooverub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join, GT: WhisteryTick46. Thank you
  • Ammogirl1119
    Someone will send you an invite!
  • Ammogirl1119
    We would love to have you join our ranks! We are growing quickly and have a great group of active players that are online and in chat daily. We have several crafters and players from each alliance. We have members that have just started out all the way to CP 561. We run dungeons almost daily, and are planning our first trials run for this weekend. At only a couple of weeks old, I am very excited to see where the future takes this great group of people! Please leave your GT here or message me in-game if you would like an invite to come check us out. If you are looking for an active PVE guild, this might be the right place for you.
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Ill take an inv if you dont mind!
  • Ammogirl1119
    Invite sent!
  • articaardvark
    TheArcticFox218
  • Ammogirl1119
    Invite sent!
  • lI_DUDE_Il
    Please invite
    Rangerbattalion
    Very welcoming person!
  • Ammogirl1119
    I won't be on today, but I will get someone to send you an invite!
  • Ammogirl1119
    At only a few weeks old, we already have 130 members and are still growing. We have a very friendly group of drama-free people who are always willing to help. Our players are active and there are people in chat daily. We are still recruiting players of all levels and have all the way from level 10 to max CP. Our first trials run went so smoothly that we immediately scheduled a second one, and once we recruit some more higher-level DPS, we should be able to start running vet trials. We have been running guild events and raffles weekly. No dues as we are not currently pursuing a guild trader. Right now, our focus is on helping to grow our members and running PVE content. Please leave your GT here or message me in-game if you would like an invite. Come check us out!
    Edited by Ammogirl1119 on January 28, 2017 11:06PM
  • Ammogirl1119
    Also, we do welcome players from all alliances!
  • tiocfaidharla
    tiocfaidharla
    Soul Shriven
    tiocfaidharla26. cp 545. never really ran any dungeons but looking to.
  • Blac2217
    Blac2217
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join GT johnnyb530
  • superchrisnelson
    superchrisnelson
    Soul Shriven
    I would be up for joining, GT MuscledInk90
  • Ammogirl1119
    I will send all of the invites first thing in the morning when I log on!
  • Ammogirl1119
    All invites sent.
  • robobo
    robobo
    I would like to join....GT: Robobo1322
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good GT is MyKillv2
  • jww1998
    jww1998
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds awesome. GT: houseof
  • Ammogirl1119
    Invites sent!
  • DrifterN85
    DrifterN85
    Soul Shriven
    id love to join! Gamertag- Drifter N85
  • Ammogirl1119
    Invite sent!
  • JinkingMurklins
    JinkingMurklins
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love an invite. GT JinkingMurklins
    Thanks!
  • Diggitydug
    Diggitydug
    ✭✭✭
    If recruting reopens Gt- diggitydug99
  • Ammogirl1119
    Invite will be sent!
  • randomKid904
    I would like to join, my husband and I share the account. Gt: randomKid904, cp 690.
  • Ammogirl1119
    Invite sent!
  • temptedwarrior
    temptedwarrior
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite if you are still open, GT: temptedwarrior
  • joetracy1884ub17_ESO
    joetracy1884ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite GT: Asleepjoe Joe10