Maintenance for the week of June 10:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 10
We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Tuesday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Fansites - please make this

Vorkrunne
Vorkrunne
✭✭✭
The amount of items is overwhelming. I'm thrilled that ESO has AMAZING housing, but keeping track of everything is stretching my memory capacity.

A database with item name, picture, where the item is acquired from, and the materials to make it would be wonderful.

Let's say I want to look at all possible beds in the game. I would want to see all pictures of beds side by side. Upon selecting a bed, I would love to see where the recipe is acquired. Then, the mats needed to make it.

Rift has riftdimensionaddicts.com <- works perfectly. I use that site at least every other day.

If there is already something like this that exists for ESO housing, pretty please reply with a link :)
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure someone is working on it, but being a week old on the PTS... give it some time :)

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
    Options
  • Vorkrunne
    Vorkrunne
    ✭✭✭
    Also, searching the item via name and where it drops is important.

For example, sometimes people want to know the list of possible items acquired from a certain dungeon or NPC. A list of all NPCs that sell housing items and their locations with pictures of the items would be really useful.
    Options