Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

need help

jircris11
jircris11
✭✭✭✭✭
hey guys, i am NA/DC i need some people willing to help me run through vFG for viper rings/necklace and daggers with sharpen.and Healthy or Robust for the rings/necklace
IGN: Ki'rah
Khajiit/Vampire
DC/AD faction/NA server.
RPer
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can use group finder to run VFG any time that you want. Best to wait for it to be the daily and run a healer or tank for the best results. You can also ask in your guilds to find people willing to run it with you.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can use group finder to run VFG any time that you want. Best to wait for it to be the daily and run a healer or tank for the best results. You can also ask in your guilds to find people willing to run it with you.

tried the guild, mine tends to suck though most are quite greedy in it. As for randoms, well i have been kicked a few times because my dps is "bad" -_-
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer