The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PC ESO GOLD EDITION NO SOUND NO NPC VOICES NO MUSIC

Crazymine
Crazymine
hey there ESO Admin

I recently bought the game ESO Gold edition and after installing and updating i have no sound effect.
The only sound that i hear is the swing of a blade. I hear no voice dialogues no steps no music.
My drivers sound card drivers are up to date and new. Its the only game where that issue happens. My PC has a normal sound and other games too work perfectly.

Kind regards
Crazymine
  • Crazymine
    Crazymine
    Anyone?
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    You can follow the steps below to resolve your in-game sound issues on PC:

Use the Repair option to download the missing files:
    •Start The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited launcher.
    •Click on Game Option on top of the News section, and click on the option for Repair.
    •Allow the launcher to examine all the files for the game. This will take some time.
    •If any files are found to have problems, the launcher will re-download those files.

If the steps above do not resolve the issue, please contact Customer Support. A copy of the Game Consultant report should be attached to the request so the support team can see how the game is running on your computer.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
  • Crazymine
    Crazymine
    Thanks for answering. Actually i tried to reinstall the game. I did it and new error pops up. It says that it cannot confirm which update version im using.
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    No problem!

Try the following to fix that issue:
    Click on the Game Options arrow located in the middle of the launcher under the News section.
    •Click on Check for updates.
    If you do not see this option, uninstall the launcher you have currently and download a new launcher from https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/ as this will give you the most up to date launcher.

Staff Post
  • Crazymine
    Crazymine
    Am i supposed to uninstal all the game or just the launcher? Cause theres no uption to do so. It says that i can only unnistal the game
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    @crazymine Uninstall the Launcher

Staff Post
  • Crazymine
    Crazymine
    I unistalled the laucher and now its redownloading 39GB of i don't know what xP
  • Crazymine
    Crazymine
    Some kind of update
  • Crazymine
    Crazymine
    i REINSTALLED the game and apparently everythings working, even the sound. so big thank you guys