The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

recruitment closed

• o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    What we are currently looking for are dedicated members who want to put time and effort into the guild. Without leaving just to leave.
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
    Options
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for active members
    Edited by o0Velius on December 12, 2016 5:15AM
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
    Options
  • Ballzy321
    Ballzy321
    ✭✭✭
    :smile:
    Options
  • GravlordServant12
    GT: NamelessJokerr
    561CP+
    Healer and dps classes
    Options
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    GT: NamelessJokerr
    561CP+
    Healer and dps classes

I'll send you an invite when I get home
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
    Options
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    We have one spot left open on our core team.

Looking for a healer that also has a fps, character for back up.
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
    Options
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    I would be interested in that. I have a 561 healer with the following gold (or highest available) sets: Worm, Aether, Spell Power, Transmutation, Mending. I do not use a Monster helm/shoulders and I use Maelstrom resto (defending on hard fights, sharpened on easy) or a Masters resto (precise). My back bar is a Maelstrom inferno staff sharpened. I can heal while doing ele drain, siphon spirit, combat prayer, power of the light and have a deep understanding of buffs and debuffs.

My 2 dps are Stam Sorc and Magic sorc. The stam is 5 vo 5 red mountain all sharpened all divines (veli helm and shoulders) with Maelstrom Bow (precise for trials or sharpened for Maelstrom). The magic sorc is 5 bsw, 3 gold aether, ilambris head and shoulders and sharpened maelstrom fire staff (back bar) and Infallible Aether fire staff (precise) front bar.

hamiltonmath. There are some nights I may not be able to run.
    Options
  • enjoyingcoma9
    enjoyingcoma9
    ✭✭
    If you're still looking for healers, I'm a max CP healer. I run SPC with IA/worm/twilight/gossamer/sanctuary/prayer etc - flexible to whatever you need. I am on AEST, so availability is a bit hit and miss during the week, but I have no life on weekends and Friday nights so I could be available at almost any time.

I also run a stamsorc dps (VO with red mountain) which is be happy to bring as a backup.

I've had some experience with vet trials but not a whole lot to be honest, looking for a challenge.

GT: Je Suis Coma
    Edited by enjoyingcoma9 on December 18, 2016 1:55PM
    Options
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    If you're still looking for healers, I'm a max CP healer. I run SPC with IA/worm/twilight/gossamer/sanctuary/prayer etc - flexible to whatever you need. I am on AEST, so availability is a bit hit and miss during the week, but I have no life on weekends and Friday nights so I could be available at almost any time.

I also run a stamsorc dps (VO with red mountain) which is be happy to bring as a backup.

I've had some experience with vet trials but not a whole lot to be honest, looking for a challenge.

GT: Je Suis Coma
    I'll add you to the guild as soon as I get on. You sound like you may fit in with the group nicely
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
    Options
  • enjoyingcoma9
    enjoyingcoma9
    ✭✭
    Awesome! Looking forward to meeting you guys :)
    Options
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome! Looking forward to meeting you guys :)

Great, as are we. If you don't get an invite by tonight I'll have one of my members add you.
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
    Options
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Wipes From Trash has recently gone through a name change; as voted on by most of our core team. We are now.
    Mistakes Were made.

We are currently looking for active members who are possibly looking for a more serious guild.

We are a Progression guild; No we do not just Progress through Maw. Our Goal is to have a team of members were we can progress through all trials with little to no vitality loss; hardmodes and to just have a great time.

We do have one more spot open for our core team; and in order to get on it, youll have to show that you are active; and game with the core team to see if you fit in wit them. We want a drama free zone as much as possible. our guild is very laid back but knows when to take things seriously.

any questions message

GT:
    o Lady Velius
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
    Options
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What role are you looking for in your core team?
    Options
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    What role are you looking for in your core team?

The only role we are looking for currently is a Magicka DPS..
    However, our choosing Process for our last member is not a simple one. We have many people interested but only one perfect person will get the chance to be apart of the team. . Our choosing process is not like a lot of other guilds that go off Dmg out put. We go off of how well you work with the current group of guys we have; and how well you can work in a Team setting. These are very important to our core group. Dmg output can be learned.
    Edited by o0Velius on December 28, 2016 2:02PM
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
    Options
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I am happy to try out. Hit me up sometime. My GT is montiferus

I will be available after the 1st.
    Options
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    Well I am happy to try out. Hit me up sometime. My GT is montiferus

I will be available after the 1st.

I'll go a head and hit you up; and add you to the guild in the meantime, so you can give it a try as well.

Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
    Options
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    We might be a PVE based guild but we can still push someone to emp.

Pushed our former guild master to emp last night.

Congrats Zesty. Good job.. and great work.

2ls6xyu.jpg
    Edited by o0Velius on December 29, 2016 4:13PM
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
    Options
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    We are a Progression guild. doesn't matter if you are new or experienced our goal is to help anyone with end game goals; and to learn new ways of running Trials. We are here for you to help you and help you grow to be the player that you want to be to achieve those goals of "completions." or just the goal of leaderboards no matter what the weekly is. come join us give us a try and see what we are all about.

Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
    Options
  • Hordemasterr
    I'd be interested in being a casual / dedicated trials tank. GT Hordemasterr, I've done all content on Hard mode except for maw (vet mode now) back when v16 was the level cap, so I know all the mechanics
    Options
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be interested in being a casual / dedicated trials tank. GT Hordemasterr, I've done all content on Hard mode except for maw (vet mode now) back when v16 was the level cap, so I know all the mechanics

Well then. We definitely need more tanks, we have a few but only 2 that are dedicated tank players the rest are their alt characters I'll add you to the guild
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
    Options
  • Kinnahz
    Kinnahz
    ✭✭✭
    If you are still recruiting i'd dig an invite.

Capped CP - Had plenty of experience in vet trials, Except Maw.

My chars are in my signature below.

Gt; KINNAHZ
    Xbox Gamertag: KINNAHZ
    vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS+2, vCR+3, EoF, SoTN, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
    Options
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Kinnahz wrote: »
    If you are still recruiting i'd dig an invite.

Capped CP - Had plenty of experience in vet trials, Except Maw.

My chars are in my signature below.

Gt; KINNAHZ

We are def recruiting still.. all experience welcome.
    and you are prob the first person I have seen that built their tank soloy for off tanking.
    almost everyone builds it for main tanking.

I'll send you an invite when I get online.
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
    Options
  • Kinnahz
    Kinnahz
    ✭✭✭
    @MrsVelius Do you guys DPS test?
    Xbox Gamertag: KINNAHZ
    vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS+2, vCR+3, EoF, SoTN, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
    Options
  • Laughedgoose675
    Would like to join and run trials. Looking to learn how to conquer all trials. GT: laughedgoose675 CP: 516 willing to play any role needed.
    Options
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Kinnahz wrote: »
    @MrsVelius Do you guys DPS test?

@Kinnahz correct We do. but only for the core team, as we are a progression guild and are here to help people grow and become better end game players. So we do not require a BST. for normal members.
    Would like to join and run trials. Looking to learn how to conquer all trials. GT: laughedgoose675 CP: 516 willing to play any role needed.

@Laughedgoose675;3661287 Ill send you an invite when I jump on later today. =0
    Edited by o0Velius on January 6, 2017 1:54PM
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
    Options
  • MikeMaster99
    MikeMaster99
    Soul Shriven
    Dear Mistakes Were Made

I'm very keen to join this guild. I have cp650 sorc, healer and magplar. I've healed many, many normal trials (as well as done them on dps toons). Keen to step up for my vet trials now. Definitely happy to run more normal trials too, especially to establish myself.

I can also offer free crafting services for guildies. I can craft everything in the game and in ALL styles (Yokudan just about killed me) - well at least until the next update.....

My GT is Mike Master 99

many thanks,
    Mike
    Options
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Mistakes Were Made

I'm very keen to join this guild. I have cp650 sorc, healer and magplar. I've healed many, many normal trials (as well as done them on dps toons). Keen to step up for my vet trials now. Definitely happy to run more normal trials too, especially to establish myself.

I can also offer free crafting services for guildies. I can craft everything in the game and in ALL styles (Yokudan just about killed me) - well at least until the next update.....

My GT is Mike Master 99

many thanks,
    Mike

I'll will get an invite put right away you seem like a great fit. We mostly run vet trials, buthe I'm sure some are always down for normals
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
    Options
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking for trials runs my GT is Daishin15 magic/crit sorc CP 248 currently
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
    Options
  • tempestuous.teapot
    Hello, I'm a CP 397 DPS magicka Templar who is new to dungeons. I'm not sure if I'm what you're looking for, but my GT is DarkerMocha722 and I would love an invite.
    Options
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Daishin15 wrote: »
    I'm looking for trials runs my GT is Daishin15 magic/crit sorc CP 248 currently

@Daishin15 Sounds great; I'll send you an invite later on today. Don't you run a trials guild, should be nice to have another guild master in mine.

Hello, I'm a CP 397 DPS magicka Templar who is new to dungeons. I'm not sure if I'm what you're looking for, but my GT is DarkerMocha722 and I would love an invite.

@tempestuous.teapot We take all experience levels. We are a Progression guild; so we are here to help and teach people how to raid without them getting booted from groups because they are lacking. We are not elitist type; we just want to share our knowledge and experience with other players interested in end game content. So don't worry about your experience level. I will send you an invite as soon as I get online later today.
    Edited by o0Velius on January 9, 2017 5:23PM
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
    Options