Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ALL MOTIFS UPDATED LIST

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well thanks for t he credit Vaoh :) greatly appreciated :)

I hope I'll have time soon to upload all the "common" styles but IRL matters with children and forthcoming Xmas may make that a bit difficult at the moment :/

But I'll keep up the work :)

(not heard of any new forthcoming styles though... I am still actively looking for Volar's Crescent Staff and dagger...)
  • pattyLtd
    pattyLtd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to reply because i dont know how to get it in my favorite list from within the thread LOL

This should be stickied btw!
    English is not my native language, no grammar police please, tyvm
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent thread, thank you!
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • Nic727
    Nic727
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice thread!

Some images are missing.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nic727 wrote: »
    Nice thread!

Some images are missing.

Which ones?
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a reminder, in the (forthcoming) update 13 :

- Mazzatun (xit-xhat) and Silken Ring (Kothringi) motifs will become craftable (not sure about the motif number the patch was not yet pushed yesterday)
    - Ra Gada motif will be available
    - Ebony motif will make its appearance as craftable (not sure how much it matches the "ebony armor" set in its heavy version.

Ra Gada is obtained on Craglorn focus points
    Mazzatun and Silken Ring are respective mob drops of the RoM and CoS dungeons
    Ebony is buyable to a specific NPC using a new ingame currency : "vouchers" which are gained through a new kind of Master tradeskill tasks writs which require characters to have advanced knowledge in their craft (know specific traits, know specific styles, know specific rare recipes to achieve them)

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Llogwey wrote: »
    As a reminder, in the (forthcoming) update 13 :

- Mazzatun (xit-xhat) and Silken Ring (Kothringi) motifs will become craftable (not sure about the motif number the patch was not yet pushed yesterday)
    - Ra Gada motif will be available
    - Ebony motif will make its appearance as craftable (not sure how much it matches the "ebony armor" set in its heavy version.

Ra Gada is obtained on Craglorn focus points
    Mazzatun and Silken Ring are respective mob drops of the RoM and CoS dungeons
    Ebony is buyable to a specific NPC using a new ingame currency : "vouchers" which are gained through a new kind of Master tradeskill tasks writs which require characters to have advanced knowledge in their craft (know specific traits, know specific styles, know specific rare recipes to achieve them)

Yup I saw it! Ty for the reminder :)

I'll be updating it sometime tomorrow when we also have the motif numbers datamined (or found on PTS).
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    and I should have completed mazzatun and CoS and ebony by this week end on my site :)

(I already have Ra Gada but I will switch it from Uncrafted to Exotic)
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and I should have completed mazzatun and CoS and ebony by this week end on my site :)

(I already have Ra Gada but I will switch it from Uncrafted to Exotic)

Perfect! Lmk when exactly this is done. I'll extract the links myself as well.
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think I'll have tons of work soon too as I intend to include all furniture too on my site in a near future . quite a lot of work too !

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think I'll have tons of work soon too as I intend to include all furniture too on my site in a near future . quite a lot of work too !

Wow @Llogwey ...that's very ambitious, but I look forward to it!

Thanks to you and @Vaoh for all your great work on the motifs.
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Nic727 wrote: »
    Nice thread!

Some images are missing.

Which ones?
    Outlaw-Light-Robe-Set-man-front.png
    Outlaw-Heavy-Set-Man-front.png
    Outlaw-Light-Robe-Set-woman-front.png
    Outlaw-1H-axe.png
    Outlaw-1H-mace.png
    Outlaw-1H-sword.png
    Outlaw-2H-axe.png
    Outlaw-2H-mace.png
    Outlaw-2H-sword.png
    Outlaw-Dagger.png
    Outlaw-Staff.png
    Pact-Medium-Full-Set-Man-front.png
    Pact-Medium-Full-Set-Man-front.png (yes, twice)
    Skinchanger-Dagger.png
    Skinchanger-Bow-1024x478.png
    Skinchanger-Staff.png
    Skinchanger-Shield.png
    Abahs-Watch-Light-Set-man-front.png
    Abahs-Watch-Medium-Set-man-front.png
    Abahs-Watch-Heavy-Set-man-front.png
    Abahs-Watch-Light-Robe-Set-woman-front.png
    Abahs-Watch-Light-Set-woman-front.png
    Abahs-Watch-Medium-Set-woman-front.png
    Abahs-Watch-Heavy-Set-woman-front.png
    Abahs-Watch-1H-Axe.png
    Abahs-Watch-1H-Mace.png
    Abahs-Watch-1H-Sword.png
    Abahs-Watch-2H-Axe.png
    Abahs-Watch-2H-Mace.png
    Abahs-Watch-2H-Sword.png
    Abahs-Watch-Dagger.png
    Abahs-Watch-Bow-1024x404.png
    Abahs-Watch-Staff.png
    Abahs-Watch-Shield.png
    Motif 33. Thieves Guild
    Motif 34. Assassins League
    Motif 35. Dro-m'Athra
    Motif 36. Dark Brotherhood
    Motif 37. Draugr
    Motif 39. Minotaur
    Motif 40. Order of the Hour
    Motif 41. Celestial
    Motif 42. Hallowjack
    Motif 43. Grim Harlequin
    Motif 46. Stalhrim Frostcaster
    Ashlander-Medium-Set-woman-front.png
    Ashlander-Medium-Set-woman-front.png
    Dark-Seducer-Medium-Set-man-front.png
    Dark-Seducer-Medium-Set-woman-front.png
    Motif ? Golden Saint
    Motif ? Lich
    Motif ? Reach Winter
    Motif ? Kothringi
    Motif ? Mazzatun
    Retired: Original Styles
    Unique: Maelstrom Weapons
    Undaunted: Monster Sets
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    for the outlaw motif I may have an explanation : Light Robe set is identical to Light Set (there is no difference between robe and tunic in this style) so I used the same image for both reference... but there is a single name... the Light Robe file does not exist

as for weapons : Outlaw weapons are one of the very few exotic post-launch styles which have level tiered appearances... and thus there are 3 aspects for a given weapon in this style, reflected in the name of the png file
    eg : Outlaw-1H-Axe-lvl-26-34.png

I have no idea why abahs-watch would fail though, maybe because of an apostroph problem in the link which escapes the code in the post?
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way back in the day, when I used to do web-work, I know apostrophes (and quotes and spaces) were invalid characters to use in a URL. Dunno if that's still the case. They had to be encoded as %20 (for space) and the like, which I still see all the time. I think the apostrophe is %27.
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well my site is a wordpress , apostrophs are directly transformed and are removed but I don't know how Vaoh made the links on his original post :(

oh by the way they made a big mistake in PTS : Ebony Style is style n°36.... same as Dark Brotherhood... I bugged it :/
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    The craftable ebony motif is different... even in heavy set, from the looted Ebony armor... they are not the same at all :(
    even the icons are different in inventory... I am trying to get pics at the moment and shall publish them shortly

Which makes me wonder.... where should I put the old Ebony armor
    We already had this problem with the Hircine's Veneer which we thought was the Skinchanger...

• nCats
    nCats
    ✭✭✭
    The craftable ebony motif is different... even in heavy set, from the looted Ebony armor... they are not the same at all :(
    even the icons are different in inventory... I am trying to get pics at the moment and shall publish them shortly

Which makes me wonder.... where should I put the old Ebony armor
    We already had this problem with the Hircine's Veneer which we thought was the Skinchanger...

I think we will be getting the updated Ebony style, like the pre-U12 Ravager set http://i.imgur.com/voHFp28.png . Very good-looking and with a lot of reasonable detailing if you ask me.
    Edited by nCats on January 4, 2017 10:23PM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well actually I confirm that the ravager set you linked is the same as the Craftable Ebony style, which is different than the looted ebony style... unless they revamp the looted one too... But I'd need my EU toons copied on PTS to check the difference :/ maybe in two weeks...

• nCats
    nCats
    ✭✭✭
    well actually I confirm that the ravager set you linked is the same as the Craftable Ebony style, which is different than the looted ebony style... unless they revamp the looted one too... But I'd need my EU toons copied on PTS to check the difference :/ maybe in two weeks...

Nice to hear about your findings.

This difference was already apparent in the game months prior to U13 PTS. I guess it is a question to the devs if they want to revamp Ebon Armory (an also the look of the Dragonstar Arena boss), or not.

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    and also if the revamp is retroactive for those who possess the OLD ebony armor... or if those will become Priceless and rare because not dropable anymore ingame !

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    ok I think I found a way to distinguish the two types

"EbonY" Style armor vs "Ebon Armory" set

ebon is not the same as ebony ... lol

I hope devs will note my feedback & bug about the fact there are TWO motifs 36 (Dark Brotherhood and Ebony) now and that creates quite a confusion most of all in guild store searches and all... It should be corrected. Normally, Ebony should be 38 as there is a hole for 38
    Edited by Llogwey on January 5, 2017 1:15PM
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for the outlaw motif I may have an explanation : Light Robe set is identical to Light Set (there is no difference between robe and tunic in this style) so I used the same image for both reference... but there is a single name... the Light Robe file does not exist

as for weapons : Outlaw weapons are one of the very few exotic post-launch styles which have level tiered appearances... and thus there are 3 aspects for a given weapon in this style, reflected in the name of the png file
    eg : Outlaw-1H-Axe-lvl-26-34.png

I have no idea why abahs-watch would fail though, maybe because of an apostroph problem in the link which escapes the code in the post?

It's not just a handful of Outlaw and Abah's Watch images, it's basically everything in the "second half" of Vaoh's list. I suspect that either this forum or your site is timing out before all the images can load.

For example, I want to see the Assassin's League motif (Motif 34) now that it's in the Crown Store. Just one image from your site - http://eso-styles.faerylands.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Assassins-League-Heavy-Chest-Man-front.png - is 1.78MB.

Multiply the number of images per motif (4 male + 4 female + 10 weapons = 18) by the number of "missing" motifs (11 full motifs) plus sundries by 1.78MB and my back of the envelope calculation is this forum is failing to download maybe half a Gigabyte of images (18 * 11 * 1.78 = 352MB plus sundries)! I say failing to download because this half a Gig or so is on top of the images that are downloaded.
    Edited by TheRealPotoroo on January 6, 2017 7:33AM
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    mmhh true I assume the forum is not meant to display ALL those pics at the same time and since spoiler zones does not delay the loading just the display... it's too heavy...
    I don't have this problem on my site though
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a little note here to tell you I updated my website and it now has ALL the Mazzatun/Silken Ring weapons (it already had the armors) and also all the new EBONY motif

you can check the comparison between the old "ebon armory" and the new "ebony" style here
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmhh true I assume the forum is not meant to display ALL those pics at the same time and since spoiler zones does not delay the loading just the display... it's too heavy...
    I don't have this problem on my site though

Your site does not, as far as I can determine, attempt to display every image it has simultaneously. That said, have you ever accessed it remotely? It is slow enough that I can see images being drawn chunk by chunk. For example, it took roughly 11 seconds to display http://eso-styles.faerylands.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Assassins-League-Heavy-Chest-woman-front.png on my screen.
    PC NA, PC EU

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    some images may be bigger than others because of where they were taken (pts or live, png or jpg)
    I may end up reducing some in size sure but that does not concern EVERY picture

I tried surfing on my website with 3G+ on my smartphone and the loading time was correct, in wifi too, and from several "wired" places... but well, I am in France (the website is hosted in France too)... and from US or elsewhere it may be slower....

Most pictures from my site are at an average size of 1,2MB which I admit is big, for quality purpose, but I may be able to resize some It would require re-uploading more than 2000 image files...

Edit : I just installed a WP smusher on my site to smush down all the big images on eso-style... the tool is free for 500images/month and I have 3600 images... so it wikk take some months I think, Unless i pay for it but since this site does not generate any income I'm not sure I'll risk that for the moment (it would cost me around $30 or so. So far, it shrinks down BIG original pictures by 50% which should generate a great improvment

Still you are all free to donate if you want , I made a paypal button months ago for donations :)

but that's off topic...
    Edited by Llogwey on January 7, 2017 12:34AM
  • Akatsukisan
    This is just so amazing! I love the amount of time and dedication you've put into this mate! Bravo!

This helps me out a lot too and I hope a couple of those at the bottom make the cut and become craftable... I am trying learn crafting and master it so this will be good for me!
    Follow your path to success, don't follow into the shadows.
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    don't forget to check all the existing datamined styles that SHOULD exist at one point or another in the future (craftable or not) you can see them in the "master index" link I made at the top of the left sidebar menu...

this info is taken from UESP.net datamining which so far have quite always been true, considering the Ebony style was already datamined, in its newly craftable form... more than a year ago..

• Malorey45738
    Malorey45738
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the list, and special thanks for using spoilertags :D<3

...ditto and thanks for no-one quoting the entire OP in their reply! :smiley:
  • nil101
    nil101
    ✭✭
    great job!

bookmark
    Viky,just a old cat.