Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for the name of a specific sword

Xanthe72
Xanthe72
Soul Shriven
A while back I saw a player with a sword that piqued my interest; that style of blade has always been my favorite. however, I cannot remember the name of said sword, or if the player said if it was part of a set or not. This sword had crimson blades; I saw blades because it had two blades on it. Imagine what a normal sword looks like: straight, double edged blade. Now imagine cutting the center out of that blade, all the way up the middle. It looks like the hilt has two katana blades attached to either side. I don't know what the style of blade is called, and no matter how hard I searched i couldn't find what they were called while researching. If I can I will post a picture of a blade that has the same style as it. I just would like to know what the sword in Elder Scrolls Online is called, and if possible, what that style of blade is called. thx
Edited by Xanthe72 on January 6, 2017 1:33AM
~Xanthe