Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773
We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Wednesday at 3:00AM EDT (7:00 UTC).

Green Dragon Blood

Blackfyre20
Blackfyre20
✭✭✭✭
So there has been plenty of talk and feedback on the forums about the change to coagulating blood so that is not what I want to discuss. The other morph of dragon blood, GDB, got no change except for the ability to crit which was added to the base ability. It seems that in their quest to fix coagulating blood, ZOS completely ignored the other totally useless morph. Please ZOS take a look at this morph also (NOT in the same way you took a look at coagulating blood). Even with the ability to crit this heal is still weak and the major endurance and major fortitude buffs are useless since they do not stack with pots.

I am NOT asking for a drastic change. I think that an ideal change would be moving minor vitality to GDB and give it a small HoT to replace the useless major fortitude buff. Get rid of the major endurance or don't, doesn't really matter. This would give DKs an option between a potentially huge heal for high magicka builds that is somewhat unreliable and a heal with less burst potential but one that can at least bring you out of execute range at low health and makes health valuable. At the bare minimum please move minor vitality to GDB.
Buff Soft Caps
  • Stamden
    Stamden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah GDB really needs to get changed too. Standard pots make it completely worthless.
    Edited by Stamden on January 6, 2017 3:11AM
    PC NA

~Currently taking a break from the game until my DK can become something more than just a crafter~
    Options