Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773
We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Wednesday at 3:00AM EDT (7:00 UTC).

The Master Crafting Writ Feedback Poll

Iselin
Iselin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I'm seeing a lot of legit negative responses on the master crafting writ official feedback thread. What do you think?
Edited by Iselin on January 5, 2017 11:46PM

The Master Crafting Writ Feedback Poll 19 votes

I dislike all of 2, 3 & 4 below
36%
wayfarerxStanelisIselinTavore1138bugmomAtraisMachinaFraggle2 7 votes
The Master writs as rewards for regular writs are too rare: increase the drop rate
0%
Needing to make the items legendary is too expensive: Epic should be enough.
47%
SoellaAlex_LexWoelerVyle_ByteLeandorMyNameIsEliasAmyxleexownsxuworsttankeverDPShiro 9 votes
Needing to craft set pieces in DLC zones (including the Imperial City) shouldn't be part of the RNG
0%
I like it the way it is
0%
Other
15%
RecremenmajulookMarkusLiberty 3 votes
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I did all six daily writs, and only got one Master Writ in my rewards. One out of six is not a bad drop hope it is at a minimum that rate or better.

Does anyone know if you can have more than one Master Writ at a time?

The Master Writ was to make:
    One Epic (purple) level Willow's Path, infused Battleaxe, with the Soul Shriven motif.

The Epic level surprised me since everyone is saying that the Master Writs required the making of Gold level items.

Agree that:

1. Epic is high enough Legendary is way to costly.

2. Should not require DLC zone items for this. If they are going require DLC zone Items then they writs should be sell-able.
    Edited by majulook on January 5, 2017 11:56PM
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Options
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I'm fine with DLC zone requirements because you can just sell them to people with that DLC, but I would hope that the chances of them dropping in a DLC zone are commensurately lower than the chance to drop in the standard zones.

I'm also totally fine with legendary requirements SO LONG AS the reward is miles above the standard. Legendary crafting materials are incredibly hard to come by and you need eight of them to craft an armor/weapon piece. The reward for a legendary armor or weapon should be staggering. Like very-actually breathtaking. I haven't seen how many vouchers they're worth yet but I'm going to be incredibly disappointed if it turns out to be barely above the other rewards.

Really the only thing I'm super worried about currently is the drop rate. We've never gotten a response on exact drops rates literally ever for anything, so I'm not expecting that to change suddenly, but it really limits our ability to give meaningful feedback. Like how much of a bonus do you get per chapter of a rare motif? How much per trait research? What's the total if you have all motifs and all traits, etc? How about for consumables, what if you know every single recipe? These are the kind of things that are important to know.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
    Options
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    I dislike all of 2, 3 & 4 below
    Starting to worry me about the housing update
    Options
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    majulook wrote: »
    2. Should not require DLC zone items for this. If they are going require DLC zone Items then they writs should be sell-able.
    These invitations are tradeable, consumable, and indicate the number of Writ Vouchers awarded upon successful completion of the contract.

You can sell them for sure. Anyone have screenshots of their writ? I'd love to see what the variation is for reward vouchers.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
    Options
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Recremen wrote: »
    majulook wrote: »
    These invitations are tradeable, consumable, and indicate the number of Writ Vouchers awarded upon successful completion of the contract.

You can sell them for sure. Anyone have screenshots of their writ? I'd love to see what the variation is for reward vouchers.

I did not actually see a actual writ item. When I opened the coffer reward, a new journal entry was auto made to make the item.

I know the PTS notes say they are tradeable but...???

Edited by majulook on January 6, 2017 12:17AM
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Options