Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773
We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Wednesday at 3:00AM EDT (7:00 UTC).

Housing Suggestions!

Jezveot
Jezveot
I'm not sure if these have been mentioned, but I have two suggestions I believe will benefit everyone's housing experience.

First and foremost, locking items. I believe that having the option to lock items would benefit our housing experience immensely. Say you have a few items in your house you wouldn't like moved. Someone with decoratorative permissions may still move items, just not certain items you believe are in the right place.

Secondly, moderators. I wouldn't mind if people visited my house; however, I do not want anyone being unruly in my home. If I'm not there, but a friend or someone from my guild is, I want them to be able to kick someone and/or ban them from my place if they deem them unworthy to stay. Even if I am there, having a second person (or multiple people) who can make an executive decision without me having to make it would be an excellent addition.

If anyone has any other suggestions feel free to add them below! I'm interested in your ideas as well as what you think of mine.
Edited by Jezveot on January 5, 2017 3:33PM
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like these ideas!

I also like the idea of furniture/decoration dying, like we do with our clothing/costumes.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
    Options
  • Jezveot
    Jezveot
    Jaeysa wrote: »
    I also like the idea of furniture/decoration dying, like we do with our clothing/costumes.

That would be a great addition as well!

Options
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, a housing suggestion that doesn't ask for storage!

Nice ideas. For the second idea, that should be with 1 or 2 configurable ranks, like you have in guilds. I may like my friend being able to do everything, but a guild member that I like but don't fully trust, should only be able to kick and not (un)ban.
    Edited by Dracindo on January 5, 2017 3:19PM
    Options
  • Jezveot
    Jezveot
    Dracindo wrote: »

Nice ideas. For the second idea, that should be with 1 or 2 configurable ranks, like you have in guilds. I may like my friend being able to do everything, but a guild member that I like but don't fully trust, should only be able to kick and not (un)ban.

Thank you. Yes, that is a lovely addition to my post! I agree with you 100%.
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jezveot

I suggest adding your thoughts to the pinned Housing feedback thread because the threads we open ourselves will become lost in oblivion.
    Options
  • Jezveot
    Jezveot
    Will do. Thanks for the tip.
    Edited by Jezveot on January 5, 2017 3:41PM
    Options
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracindo wrote: »

Storage would be nice and 'they're working on adding it in the future'.

Like the idea :)
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
    Options
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a setting that boots anyone from my house as soon as they take off their pants. No scaly Argo-orbs on the couch, please. That's just gross.
    Options
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Make a base furniture npc thats sells basic furniture for gold. Like chairs and tables and shizz
    Options