Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773
We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Wednesday at 3:00AM EDT (7:00 UTC).

fully charged heavy attack info

s1gm4xb14_ESO
s1gm4xb14_ESO
✭✭
So i am currently not able to test infallible aether as i don't own it but i am able to test the changes with sets like undaunted weaver\infiltrator. I can confirm that the damage ticks still apply to all lightning staff ticks.

If someone can test if aether damage ticks still occur on all lightning hits or not would be nice.

Just as a confirmation pre infiltrator buff light attacks tick for 2052 and post infiltrator they hit for 3145 on a troll. No other procs were used and i only used flapping wings to proc the infiltrator buff on the off bar.
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    So i am currently not able to test infallible aether as i don't own it but i am able to test the changes with sets like undaunted weaver\infiltrator. I can confirm that the damage ticks still apply to all lightning staff ticks.

If someone can test if aether damage ticks still occur on all lightning hits or not would be nice.

Just as a confirmation pre infiltrator buff light attacks tick for 2052 and post infiltrator they hit for 3145 on a troll. No other procs were used and i only used flapping wings to proc the infiltrator buff on the off bar.

Good job man, I figured it was only the debuff value itself @Masel92 @Toast_STS @paulsimonps @hedna123b14_ESO
    Edited by Tremors on January 4, 2017 9:12PM
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
    Options
  • s1gm4xb14_ESO
    s1gm4xb14_ESO
    ✭✭

Good job man, I figured it was only the debuff value itself

yeah thats what i was hoping as well cause i really enjoy my heavy attack sorc\dk builds.Vulnerability shouldn't be as big of deal since lightning attacks now have a chance to apply the same debuff as well.
    Options
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    Cool, very nice, so our builds stay relevant. In raids, having one of those dd builds that use aether could be more worthwhile though, as healers can slot different sets then.

Still not sure though, the aether tooltip is different from the undaunted infiltrator. So testing would be very much appreciated!
    Edited by Masel on January 4, 2017 10:30PM
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
    Options
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    Masel92 wrote: »
    Cool, very nice, so our builds stay relevant. In raids, having one of those dd builds that use aether could be more worthwhile though, as healers can slot different sets then.

Still not sure though, the aether tooltip is different from the undaunted infiltrator. So testing would be very much appreciated!

Infiltrator could easily replace Aether, now with the new concussion tool-tip so it's really a non issue.
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
    Options
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative

Infiltrator could easily replace Aether, now with the new concussion tool-tip so it's really a non issue.

I'm using both :D but we'll see!
    PC EU

Youtube:
    Options
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Undaunted infiltrator buffs light attacks too though. I was able to test galerions revenge ( detonates a bomb on the target after 6 light attacks) and two full resto attacks or 1.5 full lightning staff attacks would detonate the bomb which I believe is different than live. But 3145-2052 = 1093 which is bigger than the light attack buff on undaunted infiltrator (774 damage) so I'm curious as to how it works. @s1gm4xb14_ESO did you have any champion points assigned for this test?

@Masel92 can you or anyone else test Aether on the PTS?

Edit: My bad, Galerion's Revenge is light and heavy attacks too so my test is inconclusive.
    Edited by Toast_STS on January 5, 2017 8:04PM
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps
    Options
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    Toast_STS wrote: »
    Undaunted infiltrator buffs light attacks too though. I was able to test galerions revenge ( detonates a bomb on the target after 6 light attacks) and two full resto attacks or 1.5 full lightning staff attacks would detonate the bomb which I believe is different than live. But 3145-2052 = 1093 which is bigger than the light attack buff on undaunted infiltrator (774 damage) so I'm curious as to how it works. @s1gm4xb14_ESO did you have any champion points assigned for this test?

Edit: My bad, Galerion's Revenge is light and heavy attacks too so my test is inconclusive.

I got the PTS installed today and will try to do it tonight, and post my results here. Not sure how the PTS works though. Do I have access to the sets on a template character or are the EU characters available right now? If both is not the case I can't test it. I thought about using galerion a while ago, but is the damage actually worth using it? It would be not as much damage as aether, would it? Maybe if two people in a raid used it, that would be bombing the hell out of bosses (if it works that way).
    PC EU

Youtube:
    Options
  • s1gm4xb14_ESO
    s1gm4xb14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Yeah I did have cp on my character, ill try again with out it.
    Options
  • s1gm4xb14_ESO
    s1gm4xb14_ESO
    ✭✭
    1460-2553 is the damage difference of the light attack ticks without any cp. Everything else is the same.
    Options
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭

I got the PTS installed today and will try to do it tonight, and post my results here. Not sure how the PTS works though. Do I have access to the sets on a template character or are the EU characters available right now? If both is not the case I can't test it. I thought about using galerion a while ago, but is the damage actually worth using it? It would be not as much damage as aether, would it? Maybe if two people in a raid used it, that would be bombing the hell out of bosses (if it works that way).

No, Galerions sucks and it won't crit now either. It was just the only set I could find to test.
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps
    Options
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative

No, Galerions sucks and it won't crit now either. It was just the only set I could find to test.

Looks like i can't test Aether myself, as it is not included in the trial set container.... Meh! But i guess that means it hasn't been changed, as they need to include all the sets they change :smile:
    PC EU

Youtube:
    Options