Faction Banners in Houses

Aegonnn
Aegonnn
✭✭✭
I bought the Daggerfall Overlook house. All the faction banners are DC. I am an EP player so I went into Cyro to buy EP banners and was just going to put them over the DC banners and even the EP banners I bought get switched to DC. This is awful imo and I am not on the DC faction and was wondering (and hope) if this will be changed to reflect your own faction.
Grand Overlord DK - EP/DC
Havöc and Dracarys
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    they have banners by default? thats kinda silly :/
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

Options
  • Earendal
    Earendal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah! Change those banners!
    Earendal - AD Templar
    Earendal Ebonheart - EP Templar
    Earendal Spellstorm - EP Sorcerer

Haxus and Havoc
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awful. I hope that's a bug.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • Chantclaire
    Chantclaire
    ✭✭✭
    The Grand Topal Hideaway island is technically in AD zone so will that have yellow banners even though I am EP....pay all that money just to have AD in my face at my own island resort.
    Everyone has a plan, until their plan gets nerfed

Apparently the only Stamplar left on PC EU
    Options
  • Fyaal
    Fyaal
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, this is silly and basically locks a house into a faction. One Tamriel indeed.
    Fyaal - EP Stam DK Grand Overlord
    Invictus
    Nexus Haxus
    Hijinx
    IR
    Options