Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When you lagged behind crown and.. 18K Tick!

azfardajiwang
azfardajiwang
✭✭
Edited by azfardajiwang on December 31, 2016 4:12AM
Natalia Irisa ★ Magicka Templar ★ Daggerfall Convenant ★ The Kelly Gang ★ Vivec PVP ★ Crowned Emperor 060617
Nate The Bait ★ Magicka Templar ★ Aldmeri Dominion ★ The Kelly Gang ★ Vivec PVP ★
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've randomly took rides to check resources and back keeps and have repeatedly ran into 3-10k ticks - but now that @Crown has told people the mechanic behind the scenes people might stick around a little longer

there's also constant trolls in zone that will tell people that "it already ticked" - and many just don't care and chase after the fights themselves
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    please

KBmIaTR.jpg
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pcar944 wrote: »
    I've randomly took rides to check resources and back keeps and have repeatedly ran into 3-10k ticks - but now that @Crown has told people the mechanic behind the scenes people might stick around a little longer. there's also constant trolls in zone that will tell people that "it already ticked" - and many just don't care and chase after the fights themselves

@pcar944 It's a constant challenge trying to keep track of how many opponents died when fighting near a keep or resource to calculate how much a tick might be, versus the AP that you would make by going out and killing players. Usually when in a small group (which by my definition is 6 or less), if you're playing for as much AP as possible (and not playing relaxed), if there are more than a dozen other players around it's usually better to go kill more players than sit for a minute (or more) to wait. Sometimes you get lucky though!
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MLRPZ 59k.. That's the mother of all Moon DiE ticks!
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biggest tick I´ve had was about 100k, the fight continued for about 2-3 hours.
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fought and took bleakers, defended it for quite some time and decided tick would never happen because DC/EP kept just suiciding in so I took the group to Aleswell. All the DC/EP followed us and some guy got an 89k solo tick.
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crown wrote: »
    pcar944 wrote: »
    I've randomly took rides to check resources and back keeps and have repeatedly ran into 3-10k ticks - but now that @Crown has told people the mechanic behind the scenes people might stick around a little longer. there's also constant trolls in zone that will tell people that "it already ticked" - and many just don't care and chase after the fights themselves

@pcar944 It's a constant challenge trying to keep track of how many opponents died when fighting near a keep or resource to calculate how much a tick might be, versus the AP that you would make by going out and killing players. Usually when in a small group (which by my definition is 6 or less), if you're playing for as much AP as possible (and not playing relaxed), if there are more than a dozen other players around it's usually better to go kill more players than sit for a minute (or more) to wait. Sometimes you get lucky though!

yep exactly, if there are too many people you will probably make more if you chase then stick around for that 500 AP :)
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mako1132 wrote: »
    Fought and took bleakers, defended it for quite some time and decided tick would never happen because DC/EP kept just suiciding in so I took the group to Aleswell. All the DC/EP followed us and some guy got an 89k solo tick.

That hurts my heart D':
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    please

KBmIaTR.jpg
    Crown wrote: »
    @MLRPZ 59k.. That's the mother of all Moon DiE ticks!

It was an off tick, so you can imagine the fight in the keep =P

AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm a PS4 player so I am looking at this screenshot trying to find this AP like:

maxresdefault.jpg
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Takes-No-Prisoner
      Takes-No-Prisoner
      ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm a PS4 player so I am looking at this screenshot trying to find this AP like:

maxresdefault.jpg

It's the green up arrow on the bottom right corner.