The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

DONT RAISE CP ( new thread )

• DragonBound
    DragonBound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah it needs to go up 30 Everytime. If not it gets stale or they increase levels. Which means rearming gear every few months which would kill the game.

Champion points give you new passives so what is the point in getting more points when there are no new passive trees? In the end it would still be stale.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dawnblade wrote: »
    Nah it needs to go up 30 Everytime. If not it gets stale or they increase levels. Which means rearming gear every few months which would kill the game.

Only if they improve catch up mechanisms for new players - right now its already a turn off for me looking at the amount of grinding required to even get close to the cap.

If they keep increasing it without improving catch up mechanisms, they can count on fewer and fewer new / returning players sticking around beyond a month or two.

Catch up is fine.

Should of seen console release where there was 0 catch up at all. Just a flat 400k per cp without training trait or exp pots.

Now cp scales very well.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • JWKe
    JWKe
    ✭✭✭✭
    CP is whack. I'd rather just have the traditional level capping.
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got 580 CPs or so.

CPs are terrible.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP has ruined this game in multiple ways..

1: The game has become too easy and the PVE content is way to easy. "I know we could all just not use cp or play naked, but that is not the point is it?

2: There is no way ZOS can find balance in PVP or even PVE with players having a wide rang of CP. If they balance content to the 200 or below players then the game is way too easy for the 500+ If ZOS balances PVE around the max CP players then the content is too hard for those players.

3: Item sets are constantly nerfed because of the massive amounts of differences in CP the players have. This is becoming more and more wide spread right now due to the proc sets being nerfed.

4: PvP will never be very competitive on a "PLAYER SKILL" type level as with the differences in CP keep ESO PVP more of a max CP or do not even bother type of game.

I would rather have had a gear progression game than this mess we have right now in ESO.

HEK NO to gear progression. The champion system was asked, and even begged for......

Item sets being balanced has nothing to do with the champion system. If it "has ruined this game in multiple ways.." then why are you here?