The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

EU - Stuck on an endless loading screen most of the times

Mrfreudo
Mrfreudo
Soul Shriven
I am scared to fast travel anywhere or enter a new area because 3/4 of the times I m getting stuck on an endless loading screen and even if I restart this doesnt solve the problem.
  • mad0ni0n
    mad0ni0n
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, trying to load into Wrothgar is very broken for me. Most of the time it will just go to endless loading and I'll have to restart. Only one in every 4 times will it actually work.
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a problem for NA as well. I tried to do the New Life Festival today with my husband. He has had to restart the game four times today because of the permanent loading screens; I am on five restarts from the loadscreen plus a bonus one for the BUZZZZZZZ*Crash* bug.

I am not touching the New Life ever again. It's bad enough the whole event relies on loadscreens to get anywhere that take longer than the quests themselves. But each time I switch zones, I don't know if I will be allowed to keep playing. The RNG for gear in this game is bad enough, without adding the RNG of being able to keep playing.

It's worst in Eastmarch, but I have run across it in Shadowfen, Auridon, and Coldharbor today as well.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, add in four man dungeons to the list of loading screens that cause this.

Also add that about 25% of the time when you hit these endless load screens, you also lose the 100% bonus from the mead from New Life (even though the mead itself is shown as active there is no xp buff attached anymore), meaning another trip to Eastmarch if you want the xp boost. And a hope your buff doesn't get wiped at another loading screen.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • Jolter
    Jolter
    ✭✭✭
    I got mine from Cyrodiil. The game has been crashing on average 5 times a day on top of that for me.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think at this point it would be easier to list the zones that are easy to access.....
    uuum what about??? nah never mind
    but theres... oh i forgot about
    well theres.. oh maybe not
    i seem to be OK in Craglorn... well its a bit laggy cause of all the dueling, and people farming, but i can load in & out... most of the time!
  • Vampiresmile
    Vampiresmile
    ✭✭
    I'm getting the same issues loading into the game, very long loading screens. Then once I in the game it appears to do the same when leaving delves. Usually sorted by dashboarding but is starting to happen more frequently and doesn't always work. Don't know if the game loads in as I get bored of waiting for it to load
    Faal Kro. Sorcerer. Breton of the Daggerfall Covenant.