The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dueling in Cyrodiil, Please Stop

• Cavarka
    Cavarka
    ✭✭✭
    Kill them all.
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it was already annoying b4 duelling began although I do like to watch really good players duelling and that's rare
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If youre dueling in a spot with a lot of traffic like near the bridge that AD calls home i will kill you mid duel, if you are somewhere else like randomly in the wilds i will watch until its over then kill you
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • MoeCoastie
    MoeCoastie
    ✭✭✭
    PemPem wrote: »
    Sorry, but I'm not going to bother leaving Cyro when someone from another faction asks for one duel. If you attack a duelist mistakenly, and you are asked to stop, how hard is it to block and move away? At least, that's what I do when I run into a duel...
    Outside of Cyro CP is enabled, which some of us prefer to duel without. Of course, you can just respec, but that's too much of a pain to do for one duel. :p
    Edit: Of course, if it's a high traffic area the duelist should know that they might get interrupted and might want to find a different spot ;)

so basically inconvenience everyone else for your little circle jerk epeen contest? As you already mentioned, there are ways for you to duel the way you want without inconveniencing anyone else but yourself but I guess that would be too unselfish of you. I got nothing against dueling anywhere at anytime but in no way are duelers entitled to uninterrupted duels while in cyro.
  • Ganj
    Ganj
    ✭✭✭
    Yea Cyrodiil is a zerg place, dont even try to 1v1 in Cyrodiil! That would be the dumbest idea you could do.
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They had every right to duel there, but everyone else also had the right to crash the party. Nothing to see here

rip decibel
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoeCoastie wrote: »
    PemPem wrote: »
    Sorry, but I'm not going to bother leaving Cyro when someone from another faction asks for one duel. If you attack a duelist mistakenly, and you are asked to stop, how hard is it to block and move away? At least, that's what I do when I run into a duel...
    Outside of Cyro CP is enabled, which some of us prefer to duel without. Of course, you can just respec, but that's too much of a pain to do for one duel. :p
    Edit: Of course, if it's a high traffic area the duelist should know that they might get interrupted and might want to find a different spot ;)

so basically inconvenience everyone else for your little circle jerk epeen contest? As you already mentioned, there are ways for you to duel the way you want without inconveniencing anyone else but yourself but I guess that would be too unselfish of you. I got nothing against dueling anywhere at anytime but in no way are duelers entitled to uninterrupted duels while in cyro.

Wait, how the heck does the dueling inconvenience you? Either crash it by attacking people or move on, and maybe try not being so concerned with other people's actions that it inconveniences you.
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they're in plain sight i will kill them and not gaf lol
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the prevalence of ganking in this game duelers really must understand if their duels (especially near keeps :s ) are not respected. You can either get yelled at for interrupting or get whines in zone chat for not helping

Most duels in cyro are failed ganks or the last inning of a 1vX session. Because of this, someone else riding in can't tell if it's a duel or not.
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tonemd wrote: »
    Most duels in cyro are failed ganks or the last inning of a 1vX session. Because of this, someone else riding in can't tell if it's a duel or not.

Yep. Had one of these scenarios with a guy last night near Sejanus, he was the last man standing in a small 1vX. We fought for about 3 minutes before there was a victor, then he asked for a rematch. So we fought again for a minute or so and about 30 reds ran me over. Zero concern from me... he apologized but I told him "I was expecting something like that, no worries."

My old saying in DAOC when it came to soloing in the frontiers was "I've been AJ'd so many times it's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway."
    Edited by Kutsuu on December 22, 2016 4:06PM
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I duel in Cyrodiil in Azura's Star so that I am on an even footing with my opponent. I don't begrudge people who interrupt us if we're on a transit line. But then again, I'm also smart enough to not duel on transit lines.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Bandit1215
    Bandit1215
    ✭✭✭
    Stratforge wrote: »
    lol actually ill duel wherever i want thx. if you cant handle people getting mad at you for no reason ESO must be literal torture, good luck.

If you wanna duel wherever you want, don't complain if you get killed while trying to do it in Cyrodiil lol thanks.
    CP 561
    • vSO HM - Completed
    • vAA - Completed
    • vHRC - Completed