The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

No help in PC support with there issues since December 24th

TaintedKurse
TaintedKurse
✭✭✭
What is with the lack of response!?! We're working on three days now that iv'e been locked out of my account and i'm not the only one waiting for help where are you guys 0_o. Why have the forum if no one is going to check it??? Can I get some help please! https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/310956/my-account-has-once-again-been-locked-for-security-reasons-and-i-cant-log-into-customer-support#latest

[edited to remove discussion of moderation]
Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on December 31, 2016 2:02PM
  • Auricle
    Auricle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you at work over the Christmas holiday?
  • TaintedKurse
    TaintedKurse
    ✭✭✭
    Personally yes, and at least state side. Most of us have been back to work since Tuesday. Also I already thought about that and would agree with that hypothesis if they weren't still posting on other threads over the past 4 days.
    Edited by TaintedKurse on December 31, 2016 4:59AM
  • TaintedKurse
    TaintedKurse
    ✭✭✭
    Also if they were going out of town because they had the week off, they should at least do us a favor let us know. I mean they are the mods, its kind of there job to help us and keep us informed. You think they would of made a post saying they wont be posting for a week. So they don't open a whole can of worms by ignoring a whole bunch of there customers with issues while its double experience, and theirs a holiday event going on.
    Edited by TaintedKurse on December 31, 2016 5:05AM
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Working in christmas are more and more common. Nothing special about that. I am actually suprised if zenimax have over a week of holiday.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A mod can work from anywhere they have a Internet connection correct?
  • JkahrrRadnar
    JkahrrRadnar
    ✭✭✭
    Mods/devs are employees, not slaves. Even companies who provide 24/7 support usually have fewer ppl available around christmas/new year. Doesn't mean nobody is there, just that they're being more selective of what needs to be done immediately and what can wait.
    Unless you're reporting that the game is down, your ticket will most likely fall into the 2nd category.
    Edited by JkahrrRadnar on December 31, 2016 12:10PM
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kurse,
    While moderators are more than happy to provide further information when we have it available please keep in mind that we are not customer support. Furthermore we cannot assist in matters related to account issues which has been stated on your previous threads. You will need to contact support on this issue which will allow them to both look into the issue and privately discuss personal account information. This can be done by going to Compromised/Suspended on the login page from Support.

[minor edit to include link]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on December 31, 2016 2:08PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.