The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My account has once again been locked for security reasons and I can't log into customer support

TaintedKurse
TaintedKurse
✭✭✭
Hello again ZOS PC Support,

My issue is pretty much as described in the title. I can't log into the game or my account. If I try I get the "log in failed your account is inactive at this time" error message. If I try to log into my account through the ESO website I the "you account is suspended message" Pretty much the same thing that happened in November relating the the post https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/304061/my-account-was-locked-for-security-reasons-and-i-still-can-not-gain-access#latest.
Also once again with no notification or warning what so ever. I did receive an email saying my ESO+ subscription has been canceled last night however, I believe that was more a result of my account being locked.

I would submit a support ticket and get this sorted out myself but we never resolved the issue of me not being able to log into ESO support in my post a few days ago: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/309663/are-my-eso-customer-support-password-and-the-password-to-log-into-my-account-the-same#latest
Now as I predicted due to the fact his hasn't been taken care of yet, when I actually have an issue I still can't submit a support ticket.

Why does my account keep getting locked? Last time you guys said it was "Compromised" However I hadn't even moved and I had no log ins on my account, or email from anywhere other than from where I play from. On top of that when I finally gained access like a week later I hadn't even moved from where I last logged out. I honestly don't think my account was ever hacked or compromised and now its happened again. What is being tripped on your side that keeps causing your system to lock my account. I mean I could understand and would even be appreciative if just notify me, and let me know what happened but, I just keep being left in the dark and being locked out of a my account. I really believe you should email users with at least a status update when you do this. That way at least the state of my account is at least clear. The only reason I know whats going on with my account is because this has happened before.

I'm sick of being inconvenienced and being prevented from using a premium service that I pay for without notice! Were working on over a week now of ESO+. I have not had access to my account or the benefits that i'm paying for, for over a week! That's a 1/3 of one ESO plus subscription that iv'e had to spend with checking support instead of actually enjoying the service I'm paying for! This is unacceptable, and an example of repetitively poor service. If I could get compensated for a week of ESO+ if its possible that would be awesome. I believe its perfectly justifiable considering that I have not had access during this time period.

What I Need You ZOS Support to do: Do me a favor and create me a ticket underlining my prior issues regarding my inability to log into customer support, a request for my account that I assume you guys think is "compromised" to be unlocked, and see if you can find out why my account was locked in the first place. Like, what exactly is causing my account to get locked. If we could get down to the root of both these issues that would be awesome. I'm sick of stressing about it and not being able to do anything when there is an issue with my account, and i'm sure your sick of dealing with the same person over the same things.

I am going to tag @ZOS_CoriJ because, you were awesome and helped me last time but, please help me get to the bottom of these issues people. I'm sick of this circle jerk, its stressing me out.

Anyways, angry rant over. Hope to hear back from you soon

-@TaintedKurse
Edited by TaintedKurse on December 29, 2016 6:43PM
  • TaintedKurse
    TaintedKurse
    ✭✭✭
    So am I going to get a response today 0_O it would be nice if I could actually play when I want to and when its double experience. Do any of you guys even check the support threads or do you just avoid them like the plague. This is the only place I have left to post. Can some one please help me?
    Edited by TaintedKurse on December 30, 2016 8:28PM
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump - good luck bud.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • TaintedKurse
    TaintedKurse
    ✭✭✭
    Working on 2 days now and still no response. What the hell ZOS support. There hasn't even been a post by any of you guys in PC support since the 24th. I could maybe understand if you were all on vacation or had the time off for the holidays but, I find that Highly unlikely. Resolve our issues. Stop ignoring your customers.
    [snip]

[minor edit to remove tags]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on December 31, 2016 2:10PM
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will need to contact customer support. While we can help to make sure that your ticket has been received by the proper team we cannot assist with resolving this issue from the forums, particularly if it is a repeat matter of security. Not being able to log in is anticipated, however you can still submit a ticket through Suspended/Compromised which is accessible from the login page.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.