The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magplar PvP Build?

Cyberbodhi
Cyberbodhi
Soul Shriven
Hi all.

I have a Nord Templar, that I have been playing since the get go. Was stamina, currently now Magika with Vampire. I want to get into PvP, and while my current build does quite well for PVE, I am getting killed super fast in PvP. I would love some links to some good PvP Templar builds, preferably with Heavy Armor.
Don't need to be top tier...just like to be able to last a little longer so I can build up some skill.
Oh, I also have 420ish CP as well. Also any links to PvP guides would be awesome, too.

Thanks

• Paneross
    Paneross
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rattlecage, lich, Grothdarr with Maelstrom Inferno
  • azfardajiwang
    azfardajiwang
    ✭✭
    For starters: Julianos/kags+torugs+willpower+slimecraw/grothdar/valkyn skoria/Pirate king (whichever u prefer)

Grothdar+julianos/kags/Burning spellweave+soulshine or Grothdar+burning spellweave+Clever alchemists can maximize your burst.

I go 5H2L.

Elusive mist to retreat, pop shuffle if you wanna give it another go at the fight
    Natalia Irisa ★ Magicka Templar ★ Daggerfall Convenant ★ The Kelly Gang ★ Vivec PVP ★ Crowned Emperor 060617
    Nate The Bait ★ Magicka Templar ★ Aldmeri Dominion ★ The Kelly Gang ★ Vivec PVP ★