The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Making Emp Guild on Xbox

EnglishNorwegian
I'm trying to become emperor and I I need a bigger guild. At the moment I have 16 members. I plan to run for Emperor during winter/Christmas break when most of us can get it done. Comment if you would like an invite. GT: NorwegianMonark
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You DC Ad or EP?Also what Campaign?
    Options
  • EnglishNorwegian
    Jaronking wrote: »
    You DC Ad or EP?Also what Campaign?

EP I don't know quite yet for server because I wanted Chillrend but everyone there is really good and some people in the guild are kinda... eh.
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might help just let me know what campaign.
    Options
  • EnglishNorwegian
    I might help just let me know what campaign.

Chillrend.
    Options
  • Kyye
    Kyye
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure u could pay a guild. Seems to be the most popular with ep. 3 full zergs bum rush the keeps gg. Just seen it happen
    XBL GT: CWB Hempire
    Bright moons guide your steps.
    Options
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thornblade is easy to flip, isn't it?
    Options
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chillrend is already an emp flipping campaign. I play there and i wouldnt recommend it. There is a EP guild called Heroes of Haderus that is always swapping emp between them and boosting AP on alts to get ahead of randoms. Even if you get 1st they wont push for you.
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

Options
  • Isellskooma
    Isellskooma
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chillrend is already an emp flipping campaign. I play there and i wouldnt recommend it. There is a EP guild called Heroes of Haderus that is always swapping emp between them and boosting AP on alts to get ahead of randoms. Even if you get 1st they wont push for you.

That's so sad...
    Options
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭

That's so sad...

It's very sad, depressing even. They're not even good players

DC NA XB1

Options
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭

That's so sad...

some of those you claim are "not even good players" i seen wiping you quite a few times!
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
    Options
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭

That's so sad...

some of those you claim are "not even good players" i seen wiping you quite a few times!

Lol "wiping" Getting zerged down and killed by cancer builds says nothing about my own skill. No one in the guild I'm referring to has ever killed me in a 1v1, just zerged me and my friends down with proc sets

DC NA XB1

Options
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The irony in that name doe...
    Options
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm trying to become emperor and I I need a bigger guild. At the moment I have 16 members. I plan to run for Emperor during winter/Christmas break when most of us can get it done. Comment if you would like an invite. GT: NorwegianMonark

Op, I just noticed you haven't clarified what server your on. NA or EU? I'd guess EU judging by your name. Me and @Jaronking are on NA

DC NA XB1

Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Op, I just noticed you haven't clarified what server your on. NA or EU? I'd guess EU judging by your name. Me and @Jaronking are on NA

Yea am sure if he NA we can help him get Emp easy isn't that right @Father_X_Zombie if your EP we can help.
    If me and the guys every stop playing overwatch and want to PvP we will go to chillrend and just *** the other guys over.
    Options
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭

Yea am sure if he NA we can help him get Emp easy isn't that right @Father_X_Zombie if your EP we can help.
    If me and the guys every stop playing overwatch and want to PvP we will go to chillrend and just *** the other guys over.

I'd be glad to see a legit player get emp in chillrend , even if he's not in my alliance. I'd be even happier if those boosters didn't get it. I'd be glad to help.
    Edited by Father_X_Zombie on December 21, 2016 9:01PM

DC NA XB1

Options
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭

I'd be glad to see a legit player get emp in chillrend , even if he's not in my alliance. I'd be even happier if those boosters didn't get it. I'd be glad to help.

I helped crown a yellow emp last week in chillrend and damn do heroes of haderus zerg. When their zerg failed they called in other guilds that helped zerg down the map. The emp was so bad that I didn't notice he had emp until my buddy Seyer called him out. I was sad to see my friend help defend the map too for ep. Is there a reason why heroes in haderus is not in haderus?
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
    Options
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭

I helped crown a yellow emp last week in chillrend and damn do heroes of haderus zerg. When their zerg failed they called in other guilds that helped zerg down the map. The emp was so bad that I didn't notice he had emp until my buddy Seyer called him out. I was sad to see my friend help defend the map too for ep. Is there a reason why heroes in haderus is not in haderus?

@SRASinister I think they left Haderus because they are getting emp for their entire guild. I wish they'd go back, we even called in STS to get my friend emp and like 50 more reds showed up.

DC NA XB1

Options
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whats your plan after you get emp? You planning on helping other members to get emp as well? Is it an AP farming emperor guild?
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
    Options
  • firegodx
    firegodx
    ✭✭✭
    Get exposed by my zerg you pugs
    Options
  • EnglishNorwegian
    Whats your plan after you get emp? You planning on helping other members to get emp as well? Is it an AP farming emperor guild?

Yep.
    Options
  • EnglishNorwegian
    firegodx wrote: »

Lol I know exactly who you are.
    Options
  • EnglishNorwegian

NA yeah I know what am I doing on NA. Gitting gud.
    Options
  • EnglishNorwegian

Oh I know of the Heroes of Haderous. I on another hand have a schedule to avoid them.
    Options
  • EnglishNorwegian

Thanks both y'all.
    Options
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭

You want to talk about getting "exposed" I recall me and stlsharpshooter killing over 10 of your zerg (including you :smile: ) at aleswell the day we were pushing n8iv emp

DC NA XB1

Options
  • firegodx
    firegodx
    ✭✭✭

You want to talk about getting "exposed" I recall me and stlsharpshooter killing over 10 of your zerg (including you :smile: ) at aleswell the day we were pushing n8iv emp

Sharpshooter gets packed up every time we 1v1 never beat me once the day the booster pushed I was at work we wanted to pass emp though I could have block you pugs easily be thankful how generous I am to you peasants
    Options
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭

Sharpshooter gets packed up every time we 1v1 never beat me once the day the booster pushed I was at work we wanted to pass emp though I could have block you pugs easily be thankful how generous I am to you peasants

Lol if I used as many proc sets as you then id imagine it would be hard to lose. Your even proud of your trash guild owning a dead campaign. Its dead because of people like you. N8iv did say you were narcissistic :D

DC NA XB1

Options
  • firegodx
    firegodx
    ✭✭✭

Lol if I used as many proc sets as you then id imagine it would be hard to lose. Your even proud of your trash guild owning a dead campaign. Its dead because of people like you. N8iv did say you were narcissistic :D

The only proc set I run is skoria when I play in that campaign I rarely play on my Stam blade which only uses viper. You're really going to cry over my mag dk using skoria? You sound like a cry baby
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The only proc set I run is skoria when I play in that campaign I rarely play on my Stam blade which only uses viper. You're really going to cry over my mag dk using skoria? You sound like a cry baby
    For some reason It feels like your lying. Probably because your lying.
    Edited by Jaronking on January 2, 2017 1:10AM
    Options
  • firegodx
    firegodx
    ✭✭✭

For some reason It feels like your lying. Probably because your lying.

OK so 1v1 me then lol I have nothing to hide you guys who complain about my guild are crybaby because you can't win so you cry about it on the forums makes me laugh
    Edited by firegodx on January 2, 2017 9:09AM
    Options