The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Making Emp Guild on Xbox

• Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    firegodx wrote: »
    Jaronking wrote: »
    Get exposed by my zerg you pugs

You want to talk about getting "exposed" I recall me and stlsharpshooter killing over 10 of your zerg (including you :smile: ) at aleswell the day we were pushing n8iv emp

Sharpshooter gets packed up every time we 1v1 never beat me once the day the booster pushed I was at work we wanted to pass emp though I could have block you pugs easily be thankful how generous I am to you peasants

Lol if I used as many proc sets as you then id imagine it would be hard to lose. Your even proud of your trash guild owning a dead campaign. Its dead because of people like you. N8iv did say you were narcissistic :D

The only proc set I run is skoria when I play in that campaign I rarely play on my Stam blade which only uses viper. You're really going to cry over my mag dk using skoria? You sound like a cry baby
    For some reason It feels like your lying. Probably because your lying.

OK so 1v1 me then lol I have nothing to hide you guys who complain about my guild are crybaby because you can't win so you cry about it on the forums makes me laugh
    Give me a time and place we can put a 100k on it I would love to take your Gold @Father_X_Zombie can get you in touch with me .
  • firegodx
    firegodx
    ✭✭✭

You want to talk about getting "exposed" I recall me and stlsharpshooter killing over 10 of your zerg (including you :smile: ) at aleswell the day we were pushing n8iv emp

Sharpshooter gets packed up every time we 1v1 never beat me once the day the booster pushed I was at work we wanted to pass emp though I could have block you pugs easily be thankful how generous I am to you peasants

Lol if I used as many proc sets as you then id imagine it would be hard to lose. Your even proud of your trash guild owning a dead campaign. Its dead because of people like you. N8iv did say you were narcissistic :D

The only proc set I run is skoria when I play in that campaign I rarely play on my Stam blade which only uses viper. You're really going to cry over my mag dk using skoria? You sound like a cry baby

OK so 1v1 me then lol I have nothing to hide you guys who complain about my guild are crybaby because you can't win so you cry about it on the forums makes me laugh
    Give me a time and place we can put a 100k on it I would love to take your Gold @Father_X_Zombie can get you in touch with me .

Set it up. Sick of all you keyboard warriors.
    Edited by firegodx on January 3, 2017 11:21AM
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    Just leaving this here to remind you all who helped crown echo (:
  • firegodx
    firegodx
    ✭✭✭
    makeumrage wrote: »
    Just leaving this here to remind you all who helped crown echo (:

Echo couldn't hold emp for half a day before we dethroned him. It was funny how we were still whipping that AD zerg with half the numbers it was good fighting tho I had fun
    Edited by firegodx on January 3, 2017 5:40PM
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭

Lol your stamblade runs veil too, don't lie. And your DK is basically a tank thanks to the heavy armor meta so congrats on that (not)
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭

Don't listen to him dude, hes just narcissistic. Poor guy can't help it
    Edited by Father_X_Zombie on January 3, 2017 8:10PM

DC NA XB1

• Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭

I complained about your zerg to save the OP time, he wanted emp in chillrend but your guild just boosts past the competition lol.

DC NA XB1

• Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't listen to firescrub, without his zerg or stealth ganks hes nothing.
    I know that's why am make a easy 100k of him @Father_X_Zombie .
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Who are you?
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Who are you?
    He free Gold @Ron_Burgundy_79
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We can go next Friday we can duel in Rivenspire
  • firegodx
    firegodx
    ✭✭✭

Lol your stamblade runs veil too, don't lie. And your DK is basically a tank thanks to the heavy armor meta so congrats on that (not)

Youre wrong i run 5 viper 5 hunndings 1 krags 1 kena I think I know what I run haha youre all such cry babys in this thread it's truly entertaining
  • firegodx
    firegodx
    ✭✭✭

And I run light on my DK 5 1 1 how dumb are you guys lmao I have some real fans this is great and tank in light armor I'm done keep making excuses to why I pack you up at the end of the day it's a l2p issue for most of you scrubs sorry lmao
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And I run light on my DK 5 1 1 how dumb are you guys lmao I have some real fans this is great and tank in light armor I'm done keep making excuses to why I pack you up at the end of the day it's a l2p issue for most of you scrubs sorry lmao

Who are you?
  • firegodx
    firegodx
    ✭✭✭
    You guys can go to my clips I have hundreds on my stam blade and my dk in each clip you will see me no vele no heavy armor you're all making excuses like true pugs
    Edited by firegodx on January 4, 2017 1:30AM
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys can go to my clips I have hundreds on my stam blade and my dk in each clip you will see me no vele no heavy armor you're all making excuses like true pugs

Who are you?
  • EnglishNorwegian
    I think my thread has turned into a argument.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @firegodx are we fighting or what?It sounds like your ducking me.
  • firegodx
    firegodx
    ✭✭✭

I'm not the one who needs until friday
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Only reason I said until Friday was so you could get the gold we can go tomorrow.
  • firegodx
    firegodx
    ✭✭✭

Only reason I said until Friday was so you could get the gold we can go tomorrow.

Let's just duel I'm not trying to put money on this and complicate things just duel me tomorrow if I win then just stfu with all your crying it's really that simple
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Let's just duel I'm not trying to put money on this and complicate things just duel me tomorrow if I win then just stfu with all your crying it's really that simple
    If I win I get nothing out of it that way.Let's duel tomorrow I'll post the place in chat.
  • firegodx
    firegodx
    ✭✭✭

If I win I get nothing out of it that way.Let's duel tomorrow I'll post the place in chat.

Just send me a message on xbox live I'll be up when servers go back on after maintaince ~ Fire g0d420
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭

Probably hundreds of gank clips lmao. Ive seen veil on you nb before but it doesn't matter, Viper is just as bad. I came here to warn the OP about your trash guild hogging emp in Chillrend, not talk about your armor.

Speaking of your guild go back to Haderus where you came from. Id imagine it must be pretty boring zerging dead campaigns anyway. Thanks for ruining the last small scale campaign with your emp hogging zerg.

DC NA XB1

• firegodx
    firegodx
    ✭✭✭

Probably hundreds of gank clips lmao. Ive seen veil on you nb before but it doesn't matter, Viper is just as bad. I came here to warn the OP about your trash guild hogging emp in Chillrend, not talk about your armor.

Speaking of your guild go back to Haderus where you came from. Id imagine it must be pretty boring zerging dead campaigns anyway. Thanks for ruining the last small scale campaign with your emp hogging zerg.

Haha damn you're salty I'll pay you 100k get a screen shot of me running vele because you're dead wrong hhaha
  • EnglishNorwegian
    So... Thornblade it is?
  • firegodx
    firegodx
    ✭✭✭
    So... Thornblade it is?

My guild left chillrend go for it
  • Isellskooma
    Isellskooma
    ✭✭✭✭
    He runs selenes I believe.
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Father_X_Zombie should I come to chill so there's at least 1 good ep zerging you down?
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    zuto40 wrote: »
    @Father_X_Zombie should I come to chill so there's at least 1 good ep zerging you down?

lol we gave up in Chillrend after we got my friend emp, i mainly play in Skull now. Chill got really boring.

DC NA XB1