The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Verification Loop Problem

everseeing_njpreub18_ESO
After a time away i wanted to get back into the game. Password and username are good, PC wants me to verify, but i dont get the email (ive done all the things the support suggests, no email arrives after 24+ hours now). I cannot get into support without logging in (and verifying oddly), there is no phone number to call, there is nop online support chat i can use. It seems i am forced to use the same email for all problems but cannot get emails on it to help.

Ive created this second account in order to at least try to get help. If anyone has some tips or other means to conteact anyone who can help.

Thank you.
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/308379/access-code-not-being-sent
    ZOS_CoriJ wrote: »
    Account issues cannot be addressed from the forums. You need to speak with a customer support agent who can provide a secure experience in addressing account status and changes. If you are having trouble creating a ticket please click Login and select "Compromised Account" access for your access issue. Before you contact make sure you've done these steps in advance. Telling Support that these steps are completed can speed up the process.

ZOS_CoriJ wrote: »
    That's fine and dandy until your system locks people out of the Customer Support system. You literally CANNOT log into Customer Support without the Access Code. You get this error message:
    "You’ve logged into the Elderscrollsonline.com support experience from a new device or browser. For your security, we’ve sent a special access code to your registered email address."

Your support structure seems to be incredibly disjointed and unorganized.

As mentioned, please go to the log in screen and select Compromised Account. This does not require an access code.

Maybe contact @ZOS_CoriJ