The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Abandoned Crossroad quest (Ebonheart Pact)

Hrenak
Hrenak
Soul Shriven
Hello there, I had to abandon the Crossroad quest that comes a little after the Missing of Bleakrock quest, and Escape from Bleakrock quest(s) respectively.
However, I can't find out how to start the quest chain again, am I doomed to never obtain Cadwell's helm of heroism or complete Cadwell's silver?
  • JkahrrRadnar
    JkahrrRadnar
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried talking to Aera Earth-Turner? She seems to be giving the Crossroads quest
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crossroads starts in Dhalmora. But if you already made your decision over whether to save the fort or the docks, you may need to go straight to that place to continue.

Note however that quests in Bal Foyen are not required for Cadwell's Almanac, so you could skip it if you can't find it, and move on to Stonefalls.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp