The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Would there be interest in an Alt-Right guild?

• Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your name is quite apropos. I'd like to offer you some suggestions as to where you can find like minded individuals to fill your guild o hate, but I'd probably get myself banned. Nevertheless, if you bend over enough, that would be a great place to start.
  • Gamephriek
    8ece4d0987d996f83f24726f68f1bdd5.jpg
  • Hateanthem
    Hateanthem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your name is quite apropos. I'd like to offer you some suggestions as to where you can find like minded individuals to fill your guild o hate, but I'd probably get myself banned. Nevertheless, if you bend over enough, that would be a great place to start.

Be careful not to cut yourself on all that edge.
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hateanthem wrote: »
    bryanhaas wrote: »
    DPG76 wrote: »
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    For those that dont know, here is everything you didnt want to know about this crap.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

OP, feel fee to fall off the face of the earth, no one needs you or your kind.

i agree , i just hate fasjo's and in my opinion no political subject has a place on this forum

Sure. Then go troll the LGBT ads and posts as well.

I'm not looking to spread my idealogies and world outlook, and neither are they. So don't be hypocritical.

It's called getting in where you fit in.

There really isn't a connection between what you are advocating with your beliefs and LGBT. It would seem and feel free to correct me but that you would desire the elimination of those groups however LGBT community as a whole does not desire the same. If this is wrong then please plainly state what your personal views are and we can discuss this as rational adults. Bear in mind I am not pro gay marriage however just because I do not agree with their lifestyle is no reason to deny them any rights others have.

You keep using words like eliminate. No one should be eliminated.

And I'm honestly not going to sit here and have a full blown political discussion on this thread. I'm just not going to. It's not the appropriate place for it. Nor would I demand that any other group do the same on a video game thread.

I asked if there was anyone out there. If there isn't, no big deal. If there is, they know how to contact me. That's really all there is to it.

Generally the end goal of any racist is the elimination or removal of groups that do not fit their criteria. I am simply trying to correctly identify the belief system you are basing this all upon, not quite sure how this is political. You state the wiki's are incorrect ok then tell us what you believe. They are your views so you should be able to explain them.
    Are they related to skin color, country of origin, current mental capacity?

Btw I am on the Autistic spectrum so please be precise as i don't always get hidden meanings.
    If you choose not to respond then well that probably means my original assumption was indeed correct.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow. This thread blew up awful quick.
    For those that dont know, here is everything you didnt want to know about this crap.

You have anger issues.

Look, there are people in this world that do not agree with everything you agree with. Crawl out of your safe space and just accept it.

If scrolling through guild posts I see ads for LGBTQWTFBBQLOLZ guilds, and no one is freaking out, trolling them, or calling for harrasment towards them, I should be allowed to politely ask if there would be any other players who share views similar to mine, being interested in grouping up.

I don't care how you play the game, who you play it with, or whatever. If there were a few players who wanted to play based on a common ideology or interest, more power to them.

It doesn't effect you in any way.

And seriously, who's the ones being hateful here? Me who politely asked, or you who feels I should fall off the face of the earth because I don't see the world as you do?

And the SPLC and wikipedia is not a good place to find out about what it is. Go to actual alt right sites if you want to know what it is.

Ok Ill play your little game with you. I have anger issues? Only towards those who spew hate.

Crawl out of my safe place? Thats a cute bumper sticker but does not apply to me.

The other guilds/groups you refer to do not align themselves with each other base on hate. Alt-right is a hate group. A racist group. It has no place in this world we live in today and certainly has no place in a game forum.

It does effect me directly. As it does for every player in this game that is not racist. How? Easy, if this game allows people like you to spew there toxic ideology to the young and impressionable people of this game. Im out. I will never be part of anything that even slightly resembles racism. In short, if ESO allows you to start your guild, I would leave the game. Otherwise, even though I would not be part of your little white hat party, I would be guilty by association.

You will not fool anyone telling them not to read the wiki. Its not always right, but in this case they outline clearly what your group stands for. Racism.

Your opinion is that it's a hate group. Your opinion mind you. Has the AltRght physically assaulted...Anyone? No.

The antifa crowd enjoys physically assaulting the AR at NPI conferences though.

Did they assault anyone at Trump rallys? Nope. The violence was directed towards them.

This equality and free speech people love to go on about only seems to apply to people who agree with them.

Weird.

And you would leave the game because a few players would form a group that doesn't agree with you? Are you hearing the hysteria in what you are saying? Nothing we would do, which would be the same thing all other groups do, would affect you in any way whatsoever. You would never even know we were there.

I'm picturing you with giant, chubby, dark red cheeks and shaky fat fingers right now just slamming those hamsticks down on a keyboard in anger.

SFS (Sausage finger syndrome) I just pictured Francis. Lol
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Hateanthem
    Hateanthem
    ✭✭✭✭
    DPG76 wrote: »

i agree , i just hate fasjo's and in my opinion no political subject has a place on this forum

Sure. Then go troll the LGBT ads and posts as well.

I'm not looking to spread my idealogies and world outlook, and neither are they. So don't be hypocritical.

It's called getting in where you fit in.

There really isn't a connection between what you are advocating with your beliefs and LGBT. It would seem and feel free to correct me but that you would desire the elimination of those groups however LGBT community as a whole does not desire the same. If this is wrong then please plainly state what your personal views are and we can discuss this as rational adults. Bear in mind I am not pro gay marriage however just because I do not agree with their lifestyle is no reason to deny them any rights others have.

You keep using words like eliminate. No one should be eliminated.

And I'm honestly not going to sit here and have a full blown political discussion on this thread. I'm just not going to. It's not the appropriate place for it. Nor would I demand that any other group do the same on a video game thread.

I asked if there was anyone out there. If there isn't, no big deal. If there is, they know how to contact me. That's really all there is to it.

Generally the end goal of any racist is the elimination or removal of groups that do not fit their criteria. I am simply trying to correctly identify the belief system you are basing this all upon, not quite sure how this is political. You state the wiki's are incorrect ok then tell us what you believe. They are your views so you should be able to explain them.
    Are they related to skin color, country of origin, current mental capacity?

Btw I am on the Autistic spectrum so please be precise as i don't always get hidden meanings.
    If you choose not to respond then well that probably means my original assumption was indeed correct.

You keep using that term racist. In order for an individual to be racist they have to believe that one person is superior to another based on genetics, or some other defined measure.

I don't believe any group of people is "superior" to any other group of of people. There is no way to measure "superiority" and its frankly a low-brow concept.

I believe that different groups of ethnicities display different characteristics than others. They simply do. Science promotes the theory of evolution. Most people who consider themselves left leaning also believe in the theory of evolution, yet those people are the first ones to scream about all of us being equal (as in the same, not as in rights granted to) no matter what their ethnic background is. That is completely illogical. We are all made different and different population groups all have general trends within them.

I think most of our nation's problems, and the world's for that matter (take a look at the horrible things happening in Germany), are the result of leftists pushing a global agenda and pretending that any population group and be pushed into another population group without tension and hostility occuring. It doesn't make one group better than the other, it just means they're mostly incompatible cultures.

If you really want to know may true beliefs, there you go. That is the very base just of it.

If you think that makes me hate others, whatever. I can't stop you.

But just take a look at the reactions of this thread and tell me with a straight face I'm the hateful one.
  • Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭

Be careful not to cut yourself on all that edge.

Will do, Chief. I hope you do the same with the door to your trailer.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh boy, what did i just walk into?
    popcorn.gif
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh wow. This thread blew up awful quick.

You have anger issues.

Look, there are people in this world that do not agree with everything you agree with. Crawl out of your safe space and just accept it.

If scrolling through guild posts I see ads for LGBTQWTFBBQLOLZ guilds, and no one is freaking out, trolling them, or calling for harrasment towards them, I should be allowed to politely ask if there would be any other players who share views similar to mine, being interested in grouping up.

I don't care how you play the game, who you play it with, or whatever. If there were a few players who wanted to play based on a common ideology or interest, more power to them.

It doesn't effect you in any way.

And seriously, who's the ones being hateful here? Me who politely asked, or you who feels I should fall off the face of the earth because I don't see the world as you do?

And the SPLC and wikipedia is not a good place to find out about what it is. Go to actual alt right sites if you want to know what it is.

Ok Ill play your little game with you. I have anger issues? Only towards those who spew hate.

Crawl out of my safe place? Thats a cute bumper sticker but does not apply to me.

The other guilds/groups you refer to do not align themselves with each other base on hate. Alt-right is a hate group. A racist group. It has no place in this world we live in today and certainly has no place in a game forum.

It does effect me directly. As it does for every player in this game that is not racist. How? Easy, if this game allows people like you to spew there toxic ideology to the young and impressionable people of this game. Im out. I will never be part of anything that even slightly resembles racism. In short, if ESO allows you to start your guild, I would leave the game. Otherwise, even though I would not be part of your little white hat party, I would be guilty by association.

You will not fool anyone telling them not to read the wiki. Its not always right, but in this case they outline clearly what your group stands for. Racism.

Your opinion is that it's a hate group. Your opinion mind you. Has the AltRght physically assaulted...Anyone? No.

The antifa crowd enjoys physically assaulting the AR at NPI conferences though.

Did they assault anyone at Trump rallys? Nope. The violence was directed towards them.

This equality and free speech people love to go on about only seems to apply to people who agree with them.

Weird.

And you would leave the game because a few players would form a group that doesn't agree with you? Are you hearing the hysteria in what you are saying? Nothing we would do, which would be the same thing all other groups do, would affect you in any way whatsoever. You would never even know we were there.

I'm picturing you with giant, chubby, dark red cheeks and shaky fat fingers right now just slamming those hamsticks down on a keyboard in anger.

How cute is it that you want to insult my appearance lmao

Most of your response is pure nonsense. Sounds like you are just plagiarizing a podcast you listened too. You are trying to "re-brand" racism into what? some kind of loving group of people who just happen to only like white people? GTFO man, you have no place here. You where just born in the wrong age. You should have been born in the 1700's or maybe the 1800's. That way you could spew your hate and racism all over the place and you would not be alone.

Now go play WoW. ESO is too good for you.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Who wants to bet on whether or not this makes it to a third page? Taking bets taking bets
  • Hateanthem
    Hateanthem
    ✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    Who wants to bet on whether or not this makes it to a third page? Taking bets taking bets

It made it 24 hours before ESO's safe spaces committee showed up and started screeching. It may make it three pages.
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

We have decided to close this discussion because the topic has already been derailed due to real world politics.

You're welcome to create and recruit for a guild with folks with whom you share a common interest, but it's important to remember that discussions of real world politics are inappropriate on these forums.

Please also remember that hate speech of any kind is not tolerated on these forums or in the game. Thank you for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.