The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

request pets hp bar addon for genral classes

lithdanna
lithdanna
Soul Shriven
plz can someone make a add on for a genral class pet hp bar as like is handy to know you need save some magic to recast your pet as its just about to die and plz don't make only for sorcerers and i know some people say there making a update that does this for them but they are not the only class that can have a pet.

p.s. plz forgive me if there already is a add on that does this but i've looked and looked and cant find any
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    The closest we have into that Direction is the Sorcerer Helper. And even that one cannot track Summon HP's right now (it's ammong the planned features).
    Since it was not among the first features implement I have to assume it is not that easy to do. Or might be outright impossible for now.
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • gamegenius86
    gamegenius86
    Soul Shriven
    I haven't looked into whether this is available or not through the games API, however i've wanted to integrate that into my Unit Frame Addon: ggFrames
    Powerade: Veteran Sorcerer (US)

Author of:
    ggFrames: Highly Customizable Unit Frame
    ggTacticalTide: War Statistics in Cryodill
    ggChatEmojis: Emojis for Chat
  • lithdanna
    lithdanna
    Soul Shriven
    thnx for the info and keep on writing them handy add ons as they add up nicely into making the whole eso experence that much more better :)
  • Wizball1987
    Wizball1987
    ✭✭✭
    Still no pet health?
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think the game's API supports getting the health of an arbitrary unit. At least I haven't come across any method of doing so and the lack of such an add-on would seem to support that as well.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!