Official Discussion Thread for "New Life Festival: Meet This Year's Officiate"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article New Life Festival: Meet This Year's Officiate. In a special edition of “Meet the Character” this week, you’ll learn more about Breda, the well-liked female Nord sawmill worker chosen to officiate this year’s New Life Festival.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Breda goes to Winterhold and learns some illusion magic for next years new life festival, so she can learn to be in multiple places at once so i don't need to wait 2 minutes for her to spawn each time i want to hand in one of her quests ;)
    Edited by MyNameIsElias on December 19, 2016 4:35PM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Breda goes to Winterhold and learns some illusion magic for next years new life festival, so she can learn to be in multiple places at once so i don't need to wait 2 minutes for her to spawn each time i want to hand in one of her quests ;)

As well do you think someone could go kick a few keg's of her amazing brew off her cart on the way? It would sure be nice to find some kegs elsewhere in the world. ;)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Llevndryn
    Llevndryn
    ✭✭✭
    Great presentation as usual ! It's been a while since we had one of those.

I love all the little details we can find in them !
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps instead of a mud bag, we could have a keg (that gives exp to anyone around during the event)

Just throwing this out there :wink:
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I miss these Lore Archive things SO MUCH! *hug* :cry:

Any chance of getting a special holiday Black Sacrament to 'take care' of this Housecarl Mudgeon fellow next year?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't have this much fun in the game since long time!! It is SO much fun, the quests are extremely funny and rewarding, you even feel doing something truly right for the peoples of Tamriel. :)

And when I see all those players goofing around, competing and doing crazy moves and stuff, makes me even better, sometimes really laughing out loud! You also connected the whole land in the spirit of One Tamriel and respect of each and every tradition out there. Celebration in its purest form.

So one big THANK YOU. I hope these kind of thoughtful and relaxed holiday events will be more in the future. Well done!
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting read, she is very nice.

@ZOS_GinaBruno she says she works at the mill when the festival isn't happening. Can she actually be found at a mill once the festival is over?
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.