The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Displaying the Lich Set Cooldown

Skulfur
Skulfur
✭✭
I currently started playing with the Lich Set. While Srendarr will display me WHEN the 20 second regen-buff is running, it sadly won't display the cooldown until next proc. That's what I'm looking for - I want to see how long until I get the regen buff again.

Does anyone know how to show the timer for that? Optimally in Srendarr, as I'm already using that and I already have quite many Add Ons installed. But if anyone knows a different Add On that has this setting I might as well use that.

Thanks in advance
EU Server
Zerg Squad [Guild]
AD - Skulfur - Sorcerer - AR50 22.12.2016
AD - Pidarfur - Nightblade - AR28
AD - Triggerfur- Templar - AR23
DC - Zergfur - Sorcerer - AR11
EP - Maneufur - Sorcerer - AR32
EP - Smellfur - Nightblade - AR7
EP - Tobleronefur - Sorcerer - AR23
I'm really just too lazy to list the other characters.
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Skulfur, i'm gonna necro this and ask if you could found a solution for this? As i'm trying to track burning spellweave cooldown, thank you.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    and also the summon shade tracking too pls!!! and lich set too (I am wearing 5necropotence/5lich on my magbblade)
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    and also the summon shade tracking too pls!!! and lich set too (I am wearing 5necropotence/5lich on my magbblade)

I believe you can track the shade with srendarr as with any other buff/dot
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »

You can even track shade with LUI. It appears under a blue skull logo with this add-on.