The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[VIDEO] Aetheric Cipher - it does exist!

silvereyes
silvereyes
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. :)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Loremaster’s Archive open for questions!
    Options
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vorcil wrote: »
    should've sold it for 5mil
    There was actually a recipe in the guild store for 5 mil for over a week. It didn't sell until the price dropped to 3 mil.

In fact, that one sale of 5 mil for a cipher was the same person that sold the recipe for 3 mil, so they lost 2.1 million on the deal. Rough luck, that.

I guess even the people with millions to spend have their limits.
    Options
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Grats
    Options
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Congratulations, looking for one since release @ PS4 NA but no luck! Willing to pay 3M
    Options
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just bought one a few hours ago too.

Guy advertised for 5m, got put down by all the players in chat. I went about my business on my dailies and thought about it during. Whispered him after about 20 min asked if he still had it, then proceeded to buy it. Newer player gets instant millionaire status and I no longer have to worry about killing every mob I see in normal zones.

Before housing announcement I wouldn't have wanted to pay over 1m, but with the lack of storage and the ability to buy with crowns gold is back to having little value to me.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
    Options
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    F f f f f f f f FIVE MILLION ?

I need to find this ***
    Options
  • Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce