Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mature shy noob looking for a guild

kl212604
kl212604
Soul Shriven
I'm a mature (30 being "mature" is striking rather painfully right now), female, shy, casual noob looking for a guild that won't shame me for being kind of antisocial. I mean....this voice chat thing is totally weird -- I don't even want to talk on the phone to my own family, let alone a bunch of strangers.

Anyway, I'm looking for a group of casual gamers that don't take things too seriously and won't think I'm a jerk and won't be jerks to me. Looking to PvE, find groups for dungeons, and eventually PvP.

GT: KaceOfTheMdys
  • WanderingBeithe
    WanderingBeithe
    ✭✭✭
    Edit as i realized my question was answered by looking at where you posted this.

Good luck though :)
    Edited by WanderingBeithe on December 10, 2016 10:03AM
    If it has a tail it is meant to be eaten.

• XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Check out my Guild post for Sweetroll Patrol. We are a chill group who have another member that joins and doesn't talk. We don't mind so long as you listen if we are doing something that requires directions like a trial. If interested message me on Xbox at DuchessofArkham or reply to the post!
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You didn't state your platform or server, but I recommend Lone Wolf Help. It's active, always helps with new players, and is perfect for those who like to solo, but sometimes want to venture into group content. Guild is on NA server, PC and I think Xbox platforms. Not sure about PS4. @MissBizz ?
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Cyrus_Fyre_ESO
    you are more than welcome to try out my guild. Mistwalkers of the Hist. im trying to start up a decent role playing guild if you are interested on the xbox NA server. In either case have fun and good luck.
    Arrow-in-Shadows
    Argonian Shadowscale Nightblade and Elder Mistwalker