Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

I have 1.3M Tel Var Stones.... what do I use them on? *Update - I spent 1M on Satchels...*

Vaoh
Vaoh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
***Update - I'll be creating a new thread tomorrow sometime in which I show off my 2000 Satchel opening with results :)

I stored up 1.3M Tel Var from all of my Magicka Sorc 1vX back awhile ago. Now I am unsure what to do with them.

When Alchemy Satchels arrived, I spent 300K Tel Var stones. Right now I plan to spend another 200K Tel Var stones.

This leaves me with 800K Tel Var stones.

Should I save them in hopes that ZOS will release new polymorphs and such, therefore netting me tons of gold? Or should I spend them all on Alchemy Satchels and have Alchemy mats forever while also avoiding a possible future Alchemy Satchel nerf?

What are your thoughts? I'm legitimately unsure what the best route to take would be.
Edited by Vaoh on December 12, 2016 11:00AM
  • ArgonianAustin
    ArgonianAustin
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not trying to be rude, but I think it would be better for you if I have them. I hope you are on ps4, I will find you and take good care of them.
    Just a Lizard Man that plays ESO with my twin brother khajiit_kyle
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not trying to be rude, but I think it would be better for you if I have them. I hope you are on ps4, I will find you and take good care of them.

LOL

I'm on PS4 NA. As I specified, these stones were made from 1vX. They didn't appear in front of me. I fought zergs alone to get these.

Of course the meta nowadays render skilled 1vX versus half-decent players almost impossible :(

Good luck trying to kill me though! I ran around with 20K-80K stones at all times during the IC event alone. I almost never died (and I made sure I only had like 10K-20K when I did)
    Options
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should take an obscene amount out into the sewers or district and let some non pvp low level kill you and watch him die from shock :D
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll ask a different way...

If you DID have my Tel Var Stones, what would you do with them? :)
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Osteos wrote: »
    You should take an obscene amount out into the sewers or district and let some non pvp low level kill you and watch him die from shock :D

As sweet as that would be, it'd all get ruined by the player who ganks him like 10sec later :/
    (we are talking about IC after all aka Stam NB central)
    Edited by Vaoh on December 11, 2016 8:03AM
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say buy in total buy 700k worth of Satchel's and become the Alchemy GOD of PS4.
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Transfer them :)
    I have transmuted 500k stones into 700k gold with Hakeijo yesterday (more would have been possible)

My bf always gets the deals for me. I have the stones, he has the patience to do merchant stuff.
    I'm way too lazy and of course too busy to bother with selling stuff. I love it, when men are usefull tools.
    Edited by Dracane on December 11, 2016 8:14AM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

My debut album on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Gleandra/videos
    Options
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    750k worth in the 3 polymorphs, if you don't have them already. Other than that, save 50k and buy anything you can make some gold off of.
    Edited by Unsent.Soul on December 11, 2016 8:35AM
    Options
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would just save them for the next big thing, whatever that is. I've sold all of mine as blackrose sets and spent 500k on plants. I kinda regret it cus I can't find any enemy players to farm in the sewers anymore and I can't exactly switch campaigns on command :/
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    I would just save them for the next big thing, whatever that is. I've sold all of mine as blackrose sets and spent 500k on plants. I kinda regret it cus I can't find any enemy players to farm in the sewers anymore and I can't exactly switch campaigns on command :/

Farm bosses ? ^^ More profitable.
    Looting players is just some side candy. It's hard to catch a big fish nowadays.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

Options
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enter the sewers and my assassin would like to discuss your telvar assets for business reasons ofcourse...
    Power Wealth And Influence.
    Options
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please meet me in the sewers with them on you, I need to verify that you do indeed have them
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anti_Virus wrote: »
    Enter the sewers and my assassin would like to discuss your telvar assets for business reasons ofcourse...
    Please meet me in the sewers with them on you, I need to verify that you do indeed have them

And what makes you guys so sure, that you're going to succeed ? :D people.....
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

Options
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

I will succed, in great commerce with my client you'll see I'll be the richest telvar merchant after our agreement.
    Power Wealth And Influence.
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »

Yeah I've noticed the same thing. Boss farming is the only way to make stones now, and with proc sets you can very easily get ganked with no chance to fight back when solo. It's a terrible meta.

Atm I essentially have 1M or 1.1M (can't remember). Would it be smart to probably spend Tel Var on Satchels until I have like 500K left?
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I will succed, in great commerce with my client you'll see I'll be the richest telvar merchant after our agreement.

Usually, when I encounter gankers, they try to 1 shot, fail and roll dodge spam away just to receive a soul assault in their back.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

Options
  • pattyLtd
    pattyLtd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do you want to get rid of them right now?
    If you do t need anything and also have enöugh gold just keep them you never what they made add in the future.

I dont have the illusion of being able to steal them from the one person that solo's vwgt and vcos so if you really wanna lose them we coûld meet at sewer entrance haha
    English is not my native language, no grammar police please, tyvm
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well we can't really blame them. They think the same as the groups of players I used kill XD

I just hope they bring an equal amount of stones :smirk:

Back awhile ago, PS4 NA Haderus was an AD "buff" server. No DC. No EP. I went down there as a lone DC player and made a name for myself. 50K-100K AP an hour was the norm and everyone on the server legit feared me. I recieved messages on builds/advice and friend requests daily, topped the leaderboard with ease, and took on groups ranging from 4-40+ all the time. Back then people couldn't keep you snare forever or stack 100% damage with procs. Skill was #1. As soon as gear became #1 and the new full damage+proc meta began (SotH) things fell apart. True skillful 1vX has utterly died in One Tamriel :cry:

Some of the funnest PvP ever.... but let's not go into that! Makes me sad to think about it.

My point was that they wouldn't stand a chance fighting me alone. When I spec for PvP only the best players running heavy armor OP meta setups stand a chance.
    Options
  • pattyLtd
    pattyLtd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone can buy those satchels and si ce IC seems dead its not that hard to get stones, so im not sure about spending it all on those. Value of alchemy mats might drop
    English is not my native language, no grammar police please, tyvm
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because Tel Var constantly loose value.
    I think it's not wise to wait.

Especially since you don't know for sure, if they will ever add more things to the Tel var merchants.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »

Well we can't really blame them. They think the same as the groups of players I used kill XD

Back awhile ago, PS4 NA Haderus was an AD "buff" server. No DC. No EP. I went down there as a lone DC player and made a name for myself. 50K-100K AP an hour was the norm and everyone on the server legit feared me. I recieved messages on builds/advice and friend requests daily, topped the leaderboard with ease, and took on groups ranging from 4-40+ all the time. Back then people couldn't keep you snare forever or stack 100% damage with procs. Skill was #1. As soon as gear became #1 and the new full damage+proc meta began (SotH) things fell apart. True skillful 1vX has utterly died in One Tamriel :cry:

Some of the funnest PvP ever.... but let's not go into that! Makes me sad to think about it.

My point was that they wouldn't stand a chance fighting me alone. When I spec for PvP only the best players running heavy armor OP meta setups stand a chance.

Oh yes *-* I remember my golden days, where they used to fear me and where I used to goldmine the sewers when they were still crowded.

Now, we have to hunt for all remaining AP and stones. I hope, they do something to make IC attractive again.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pattyLtd wrote: »
    Everyone can buy those satchels and si ce IC seems dead its not that hard to get stones, so im not sure about spending it all on those. Value of alchemy mats might drop

Oh I won't be selling my mats. They're all mine!

Having 1000+ of each Alchemy Satchel reagent feels amazing! :lol:
    Edited by Vaoh on December 11, 2016 9:55AM
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »

Oh yes *-* I remember my golden days, where they used to fear me and where I used to goldmine the sewers when they were still crowded.

Now, we have to hunt for all remaining AP and stones. I hope, they do something to make IC attractive again.

It's not as much that IC is unattractive right now as it is that PvP is totally garbage. Completely ruined.

We are talking about such a mess that it is currently the worst it has ever been in ESO's history. I recall an article recently that stated the 10 main reasons to play ESO, and PvP was purposely never mentioned.

Q1 2017 is dubbed the Homestead/Balance patch, because it is so broken an entire quarterly patch must be dedicated to it in the hopes of reviving the population.

I remember back when complaints were simple. Things were easy to fix. I've wanted to create a lengthy thread similar to my ALL KNOWN MOTIFS and ALL KNOWN FUTURE CONTENT threads but I don't even know where to start....

PvE is looking great! But PvP?.... it's a disgrace.
    Edited by Vaoh on December 11, 2016 10:16AM
    Options
  • JodaGreyhame
    JodaGreyhame
    ✭✭✭
    I would save your telvar... on the offchance that they introduce the rings and necklaces of the IC sets (ie Blackrose, shieldbreaker etc) that have been mentioned for ages that were going to be implemented...
    Orsimer Than You I Am: Orc Warden
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would save your telvar... on the offchance that they introduce the rings and necklaces of the IC sets (ie Blackrose, shieldbreaker etc) that have been mentioned for ages that were going to be implemented...

Believe or not, they were supposed to be in the game already. The only reason they aren't is because of a clear bug in loot tables, and ZOS never addressed it despite the Bug reports.

I'm just not surprised at the laziness :disappointed:

Then again, I do not want more Black Rose users running around because it became easier to wear.

I guess you're right. Black Rose jewelry could be very profitable.
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wasn't tel var merchants supposed to be selling jewelry to go along with their sets?

if that were to ever happen - could make some nice coin from that...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely alchemy satchels, provided the alchemy market hasn't crashed yet you can net some serious profits on it... And I think you're right about a possible satchel nerf. They are just too good to be true. That being said, Tel Var is too easy to get to horde them. Become an alchemist God. That's literally 47,000 alchemy mats (hope you have eso plus) and mats will never go out of style...
    Options
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I sell polymorphs for 500k per.
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy as many flowers as you can and drop the price of them xD

Or just keep them and make 10k tri pots :wink:
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a722ee03dd191d8000293d13d3b6371e.jpg
    Options