The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

I have 1.3M Tel Var Stones.... what do I use them on? *Update - I spent 1M on Satchels...*

• mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The polymorphs maybe? But that depends if you want in game cosmetics or gold.
    For gold, a few hajiekos id say and the alchemy bags.
    I dont think the sets or anything else is really worth it.
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Become the satchel master. The one true alchemy satchel master. At least I would.

To all the people who think that they will manage to beat Vaoh and still his Tel Vars, you can always try, but you will always fail.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    I'm not trying to be rude, but I think it would be better for you if I have them. I hope you are on ps4, I will find you and take good care of them.

I'll ask a different way...

If you DID have my Tel Var Stones, what would you do with them? :)

If I happened across 800k of stones, first I would wonder what I was doing in the city as I spend 99% of my time in pve doing heal support stuff, sometimes carrying a trio of teen levels through crap like city of ash 2. And immediately pop the sigil of retreat that I bought 6 months ago.

Then I would buy the polymorphs, costing 750k iirc. I don't care much about those alchemy bags, writs and hirelings have built up my craft bag with plenty of that stuff. After that, take a hard look at the sets for what sounds fun*, but the last 50k would probably sit next to the 50k already there.

*fun being fun to use or see. I know grothdar is more effective for me, but it's not fun to squint through the effect to watch for a red aoe circle, so I stick with ilambris. When ilambris procs the fire storm from an angle, that's fun to see. It's like Forrest Gump narrating from off screen "itty bitty sting-ging rain, big ole fat rain, sideways rain..." :D
    Edited by Cryptical on December 11, 2016 2:31PM
    Xbox NA
    Options
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know. Take off all of your armor and do naked run thorugh the sewers then go up to city, run it around clockwise and go back to your base. Record it and put on youtube. :)
    Edited by Ghettokid on December 11, 2016 2:30PM
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ghettokid wrote: »
    I know. Take off all of your armor and do naked run thorugh the sewers then go up to city, run it around clockwise and go back to your base. Record it and put on youtube. :)

I would actually love to see that
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    I would just save them for the next big thing, whatever that is. I've sold all of mine as blackrose sets and spent 500k on plants. I kinda regret it cus I can't find any enemy players to farm in the sewers anymore and I can't exactly switch campaigns on command :/

Farm bosses ? ^^ More profitable.
    Looting players is just some side candy. It's hard to catch a big fish nowadays.

I honestly just do it for the pvp. That fact that I got so many stones from having the fun I wanted to have is a huge bonus for me.
    Options
  • mr_wazzabi
    mr_wazzabi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stored up 1.3M Tel Var from all of my Magicka Sorc 1vX back awhile ago. Now I am unsure what to do with them.

When Alchemy Satchels arrived, I spent 300K Tel Var stones. Right now I plan to spend another 200K Tel Var stones.

This leaves me with 800K Tel Var stones.

Should I save them in hopes that ZOS will release new polymorphs and such, therefore netting me tons of gold? Or should I spend them all on Alchemy Satchels and have Alchemy mats forever while also avoiding a possible future Alchemy Satchel nerf?

What are your thoughts? I'm legitimately unsure what the best route to take would be.

Well if you had a stam character I'd buy a black rose set >:) . If you can't beat em, join em.
    Bosmer Stamina NB
    Altmer Magicka TEMP
    Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
    Altmer Magicka NB
    Breton Magicka Sorc
    Redguard Stam Sorc
    Max CP
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not trying to be rude, but I think it would be better for you if I have them. I hope you are on ps4, I will find you and take good care of them.

I'll ask a different way...

If you DID have my Tel Var Stones, what would you do with them? :)

Buy the polymorphs. Roll up a new character. Accrue an army of minions in the Wailing Prison who think you're actually a Daedra. Unleash your minions on Tarmriel. ? Profit.
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something about spending 500K or even 1M Tel Var on Alchemy Satchels and then recording it at 4x speed, then writing down the end result is tempting....
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Or you can buy 5 poly and I'll help you sell them. Done and done!
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You know they don't sell for much now :/

At most you'd make 500K, which is a 1TV:2Gold profit. I'm looking for more of a 1:3 or 1:4 ratio on my Tel Var.
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

At most you'd make 500K, which is a 1TV:2Gold profit. I'm looking for more of a 1:3 or 1:4 ratio on my Tel Var.

I don't know what could have a conversion ratio like that. I mean its not like the stuff you buy for Tel Var is amazing or anything. If you can find some people who are willing to buy the poly at 500k, I'd suggest you sell 2 or 3, because its probably the best profit you'll make. Use up the rest on alchemy..?
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know what could have a conversion ratio like that. I mean its not like the stuff you buy for Tel Var is amazing or anything. If you can find some people who are willing to buy the poly at 500k, I'd suggest you sell 2 or 3, because its probably the best profit you'll make. Use up the rest on alchemy..?

Polymorphs used to sell for 1M-1.25M before the IC event. The best "bargain" price was like 800K.

Now 500K is probably on the high end :/
    Options
  • quadraxis666
    quadraxis666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    alchemy mats. you will make many wealth.
    or buy the polymorphs to sell and make many wealth.

many wealth.
    Options
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Satchels = Columbine

Columbine = Gold or OP potions
    PC EU
    Options
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satchels = Columbine

Since when is columbine all that hard to get?

I've got 76 of it, just from hirelings writs and random "oh a plant, I will pick it up" travels.
    Xbox NA
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps wait until the next big update as if you're asking it seems you don't "need" anything right away
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • quadraxis666
    quadraxis666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cryptical wrote: »
    Satchels = Columbine

I've got 76 of it, just from hirelings writs and random "oh a plant, I will pick it up" travels.

There's no alchemy hireling.
    Options
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cryptical wrote: »
    Satchels = Columbine

There's no alchemy hireling.

Meh, just writs and random pickups then. Which means my question is even more valid - since when is it hard to get?
    Xbox NA
    Options
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would buy 200k worth of flowers and send em to true_trikkshot cuz he's so broke he can't afford to pay attention
    Options
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you sell Alchemy Parcels on a guild trader?

x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
    Options
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well you can buy those apothecary packs and have alchemy mats fir all time?
    Options
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhhh, better idea, take all of them out of the bank and carry them with you into my faction zone . . .
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After checking my total Tel Var left I have 1.12M banked now.

I've decided that I am going to purchase 1M Tel Var worth of Satchels and make a video :)

Of course I'll speed it up too, but basically it means 2000 Satchels and the results (36000 alchemy mats) recorded.
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sell polymorphs for 500k per.

Evil person ;)
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    Options
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Anti_Virus wrote: »
    Enter the sewers and my assassin would like to discuss your telvar assets for business reasons ofcourse...
    Please meet me in the sewers with them on you, I need to verify that you do indeed have them

And what makes you guys so sure, that you're going to succeed ? :D people.....

i'd bring a friend or 2, im ok with splitting that much if it means id get some :)
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
    Options
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AWesome!!! Please post the video . . . I guess. Can you buy those satchels in multiples? Might be a long video lol
    Edited by Messy1 on December 12, 2016 7:54AM
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Messy1 wrote: »
    AWesome!!! Please post the video . . . I guess. Can you buy those satchels in multiples? Might be a long video lol

I'm going to show myself withdrawing 1,000,000 Tel Var, then going to the vendor and counting it up to 2,000 (the speeding up process will begin here). After I'll exit out and buy/open 200 Satchels at a time because that's the max carrying capacity. This'll happen 10x.

It'll be pretty crazy lol. Before I do it all I will place all of my stored crafting bag Alchemy mats on a different charxter so I know exactly how much the Satchels gave me of each ingredient.
    Edited by Vaoh on December 12, 2016 8:13AM
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    **UPDATE**

I just spent 1,000,000 Tel Var Stones in one sitting on Alchemy Satchels. That is exactly 2000 bags, all of which I've opened.

The video is recorded and just needs to be edited.

My fingers are literally about to fall off. Omg....
    Options
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I take donations. As I'm terrible at PVP
    Options