The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Aedric Guard Recruiting ** Trials, Raffles and Daily Group Content

• C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Check for invite within a few hours
    Options
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Eric... What's your GT
    Options
  • Ammogirl1119
    Still recruiting? I am a DC CP313 trying to find a group to run dungeons with that have mics so they can help me learn how to play more effectively as a healer.

GT: ammogirl1119
    Options
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    We are always looking for active players... I'll send guild invite by tonight. Join us in guild chat to group up for daily pledges and other content.
    Options
  • StezySteve
    Invite please looking to start running trials for first time and have other that would be down as well.
    Options
  • StezySteve
    GT Stezy Steve
    Options
  • TorqueGT
    TorqueGT
    Gt:torquexgt
    Options
  • MRusso89
    MRusso89
    ✭✭✭
    I play everyday and am looking to do vet dungeons, trials, Undaunted pledges, etc. I'm currently a CP 431 Altmer Sorceror that leans towards DPS, but can switch to Healer if needed. Would love to join you guys! GT: MRusso89.
    Hermaeus Mora, elder than Ada, Abyssal Cephaliarch, hearken to the plea of this unworthy, for I have come to barter for knowledge denied.
    excerpt from Fragmentae Abyssum Hermaeus Morus
    Options
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for your interest look for invites tonight
    Options
  • FenwayF8thful
    Hello everyone! Aedric Guard is looking for more players that are active and looking to a either join a guild or call a new guild home. There are no required fees or obligations. We only would like to see members participate in guild chat and some group content. Whether you are a casual part-time gamer or hard core grinder, you will find like minded players to enjoy a variety of content. Come check us out and see if the Aedric Guard is right for you!

GT: c3nturi0n pr1me
    Xbox one NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Dungeons and trials scheduled throughout the week. Will be opening guild trader soon.
    Options
  • FenwayF8thful
    Feel free at any time to message in game for more information. Thanks guys!
    Options
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    We use the BAND app to schedule events, share updates and information, and socialize with guild only members.
    Options
  • IdiotOpposer
    IdiotOpposer
    Soul Shriven
    GT: IdiotOpposer
    Options