The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

PROC SETS!!!!!!

Dk_needs_a_buff
Dk_needs_a_buff
✭✭✭
People using proc sets clearly have little to no skill and think they are good. On ps4 you get cocky people running around thinking they are good with procs but clearly arent. LETS STOP ZENIMAX KILLING ESO BECAUSE THEY CLEARLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING...make eavry admin you know aware of this vote

Its hard for this post not to be bias. Ove used them they are overkill so i stopped using them.
Sorry if this post is one sided but its hard not to be
Edited by Dk_needs_a_buff on December 4, 2016 10:43PM

PROC SETS!!!!!! 136 votes

PROC SETS NEED TO BE SORTED. ZENIMAX FIX THIS SOON AND NOT IN A FEW MONTHS WHEN ALL THE DECENT PLAYERS HAVE GONE
74%
Gilvothjosh.lackey_ESOAltercatorArmitasJsmallsKronzLava_CroftKoensolMasterfireKnootewootWycksCarolocescamelliaSureshawtAbobRohausRajajshkaLaggusBashevGanj 101 votes
proc sets can stay because i cant play without them
25%
XeniphSundeityMojmirKayshar.jan_emailb16_ESOAstridLordSockTHEDKEXPERIENCEidkNellzermertustaDurhamDagoth_RacCîanaiAshamrayEdziusirstonSheuibDHaleLuminaLilly 35 votes
  • Dk_needs_a_buff
    Dk_needs_a_buff
    ✭✭✭
    PROC SETS NEED TO BE SORTED. ZENIMAX FIX THIS SOON AND NOT IN A FEW MONTHS WHEN ALL THE DECENT PLAYERS HAVE GONE
    Maeby a good start would be to remove all procs exept monster sets. Just get the ball rolling
    Options
  • Astrid
    Astrid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoops, you caught me. Can't play without em.
    Options
  • Dk_needs_a_buff
    Dk_needs_a_buff
    ✭✭✭
    Astrid wrote: »

L2P please bro. Your ruining the game. Or at least your helping zenimax do it
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are planning on doing something with proc sets. What that is, nobody really knows. When that is, also nobody knows. We just have to live with it until then. Same with the destro ulti and broken as hell infernal guardian.
    Options
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao, great example of a biased poll. You could have made it more productive than just a troll post. First, don't preach about your own opinion in the opening of the poll. Second, your options attempt to shame anyone who would vote that they are balanced and the option you are trying to force everyone to pick is a demand instead of an opinion. Personally I would vote for a more reasonable "proc sets are overperforming and need adjustment" option, if one existed.
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kutsuu wrote: »
    Lmao, great example of a biased poll. You could have made it more productive than just a troll post. First, don't preach about your own opinion in the opening of the poll. Second, your options attempt to shame anyone who would vote that they are balanced and the option you are trying to force everyone to pick is a demand instead of an opinion. Personally I would vote for a more reasonable "proc sets are overperforming and need adjustment" option, if one existed.

I think it's more of a rage than a troll post xD
    Options
  • Dk_needs_a_buff
    Dk_needs_a_buff
    ✭✭✭

Its not biased lol. Eavryone knows it takes no skill and is way to strong
    Options
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheer amount of Capital Letters and exlamation marks are hurting my eyes. Therefore voting against whatever is typed in all caps
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
    Options
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Although I do think this thread is a bit bias. I still believe that something needs to be done with proc sets. It seems to me that each proc set is design for the sole purpose for a single player to fight off a zerg of enemies. Of which makes that set very powerful. However majority of players will start meta building and use those very powerful proc sets and the balance of the game is completely thrown off from it. As a set ment for a small group to fight a bigger group is being used as a zerging set.

Although in many cases the sets become so powerful that a small group of say 8 players can completely destory a foce of 40, 50, 60, or more players. Of which is what the set is designed to do, but it should not have that strong effect to kill essentially an army.
    Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
    Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
    Options
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

I think it's more of a rage than a troll post xD

I'm waiting for that guy to post his raging professional wrestler GIF...in 3....2...1....
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I chose the option that proc sets could stay merely because the poll was obviously slanted by design, on purpose. therefore is pointless and without value.
    Options
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People using proc sets clearly have little to no skill and think they are good. On ps4 you get cocky people running around thinking they are good with procs but clearly arent. LETS STOP ZENIMAX KILLING ESO BECAUSE THEY CLEARLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING...make eavry admin you know aware of this vote

REMOVE ALL PROC SETS FROM GAME.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are planning on doing something with proc sets. What that is, nobody really knows. When that is, also nobody knows. We just have to live with it until then. Same with the destro ulti and broken as hell infernal guardian.

I´m 99% sure we won´t see any balancing changes until the next major update which also will adress class balancing most likely creating a new plethora of ridiculously imbalanced meta builds that we´ll be stuck with no minor patch balancing happening - waiting for the following major update to hit.

PvP-Balance is simply too unimporatant for them to actually create fixes for broken crap in a reasonable timeframe.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biased poll is biased. But you're right.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
    Options
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Terrible post but proc sets are so bad I'm going to Agree anyway.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Whenever someone equips a proc set, just automatically apply a Mr. Potato Head costume to them and change their weapon graphic to a giant salt shaker.

Problem solved.
    Options
  • Sheuib
    Sheuib
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't L2P with them in the game at this point you are the one with the issue. If you're still trying to run around with the glass cannon build but not a ganker then you deserve to die. If you don't have enough health and mitigation to survive a burst then you deserve to die. They are here to stay and if you can't adjust your build to compensate then you deserve to die.
    Options
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

planing? zos planing to fix Bugs and exploits that are knowen from the beta
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's at the point where I'd have no issue with all procs dealing damage to be disabled in PvP zones.

Options
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sheuib wrote: »
    If you haven't L2P with them in the game at this point you are the one with the issue. If you're still trying to run around with the glass cannon build but not a ganker then you deserve to die. If you don't have enough health and mitigation to survive a burst then you deserve to die. They are here to stay and if you can't adjust your build to compensate then you deserve to die.

When I play, I try some good combos, for example, shield assault -> talons -> deep breath -> whip -> whip -> whip (while holding block) -> Dragon Leap (at the same time with inhale explosion). It's a beautiful playing style.

Nevertheless, I always get killed by the guy who uses poison with his bow heavy attack -> poison inject -> crit rush and light attack.

Yes, it is a L2P issue
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
    Options
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

When I play, I try some good combos, for example, shield assault -> talons -> deep breath -> whip -> whip -> whip (while holding block) -> Dragon Leap (at the same time with inhale explosion). It's a beautiful playing style.

Nevertheless, I always get killed by the guy who uses poison with his bow heavy attack -> poison inject -> crit rush and light attack.

Yes, it is a L2P issue

I think what he meant by L2P is that you're supposed to adopt the proc sets yourself and be happy that all fights will boil down to a battle of RNG.
    Options
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »

Yes, it is a L2P issue

I think what he meant by L2P is that you're supposed to adopt the proc sets yourself and be happy that all fights will boil down to a battle of RNG.

Hmmm, I refuse to support that guar slaughter machine. No more proc sets (done with guar leather)
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
    Options
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Proc sets are must-have, especially for stamina characters, and this alone should be a red flag they are too powerful. But for now I notice they level the playing field between newer players and experienced players (ie proc sets give them a legitimate fighting chance) and that I feel is positive. However in the hands of Max cp players who are also skilled -- that the sets need toned down is clear.

I'd start with proc percentage and aoe radius (thinking of infernal guardian and velidreth) but not necessarily the damage. Mitigating or avoiding damage is a learn to play issue and high damage combos are numerous
    Edited by Metemsycosis on December 6, 2016 12:57AM
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
    Options
  • Astrid
    Astrid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid wrote: »

L2P please bro. Your ruining the game. Or at least your helping zenimax do it

*sigh*
    Options
  • Jim6270
    Jim6270
    ✭✭
    LOL Very stupid pull

Okay frist of:
    I have 1 toon of magicka and 1 toon of stamina of ecth class (except for Magicka Sorc) at max LvL and with good gear. Not all uses Proc sets and not even all uses Monster sets. and I PvP with almost all of them.

I dont get people whining about proc sets and monster sets. ... not at all actualy.

People say:
    - Now tanks can do damage .... ooohhh ohh what? ... issent that just good that you can actualy deside to play as a tank in PvP so you dont have to keep that toon only for PvE?
    - Now Healers can do damage ... again .. ehhh what? ... issent it just good that you can actualy deside to play a healer in PvP and dont have to just die over and over if you are not in a group?
    - Now people join in 8 man groups to whipe out full raids of 40-50 man ..... ehm ... you think there is not more then 8 man in the other group using proc sets? ... and again havent people always been doing that?
    - Now people with no skills can get the perfect proc set and kill people .... ehm .. so people with less skills are not allowed to have fun and do good in the game in PvP?
    - Now all are farming Proc sets and monster sets just to be good .... ehm ... ehm .. just what? ... in this (and all other MMOS) you need to play the game to earn gear and skills to do good ... nothing realy changes?

As I see it:
    - Tanks can be viable in PvP and it's awesome to play one and it is also fun to meet one in PvP on a medium or light armored toon and beat the crap out of them.
    - Healer can do damage and thats just fun to play, that you can aid the ones you are healing so you are not just a heal bot and it is also fun to figth a healer and then midt figth have to think "ohh *** this guy can DPS, do I need to run og push DPS even harder" etc.
    - There have always been groups grinding AP or having fun in big groups over TS etc. to take out or atlest push big raids nothing have realy changed there other then you have to be more skilled and smarter when you see such a group ... and thats just fun.
    - People with burst sets can jump you all over and thats just awesome fun because you always have to be carefull and be on your toes in Cyrodiil and IC... skilled players have to work out new tactics, skill setups, gear etc. to stay superior in the PvP and I guess skilled people just love getting that challenges.
    - You need to farm gear and monster sets to be as good or superior to others and thats just called playing the game.

As I see the game rigth now:
    - The game have never been more challenging in PvP then now.
    - Its fun that tanks and healers can do damage as well.
    - There is little to no deference in power from stamina to magicka builds
    - Light and medium armor is again good for PvP even if you meet a heavy armored PvPer with skills.
    - There is little deference in power with the deferent classes but a huge deference in playstyle.
    - it's fun that no matter how skilled you are there are plases and situations where you have to excape the figth or die.

So I dont realy get it ... I guess people that are whining are just people that dont want to change there Super hero power build and think that ESO should change the game around them and there build. The game is good as it is ... and awesome fun as it is. I actualy think that One tamriel and the new sets and monster sets made a balance in the game... and there will always be unbalanced things in a game but I dont realy think the new sets being that bad and unbalancing at all.

So maby many of the people complaining should try to figure out how to work their class, build etc. around the new fun changes that are made in the game ... the fun part of a game is actualy to have a challenges, work around it and win in the end. If you always just think you are the best and that it's always the game mechanics fault, the new items fault, the new what evers fault ..... then MMOs probebly issent for you ... maby you should play a single player game where you can just put it on "God mode" and win all the time :-D

Fun tread ... but seriosly .... just play the game insted of all that whining :-D

Edited by Jim6270 on December 7, 2016 7:48PM
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jim6270 wrote: »
    LOL Very stupid pull

Okay frist of:
    I have 1 toon of magicka and 1 toon of stamina of ecth class (except for Magicka Sorc) at max LvL and with good gear. Not all uses Proc sets and not even all uses Monster sets. and I PvP with almost all of them.

I dont get people whining about proc sets and monster sets. ... not at all actualy.

People say:
    - Now tanks can do damage .... ooohhh ohh what? ... issent that just good that you can actualy deside to play as a tank in PvP so you dont have to keep that toon only for PvE?
    - Now Healers can do damage ... again .. ehhh what? ... issent it just good that you can actualy deside to play a healer in PvP and dont have to just die over and over if you are not in a group?
    - Now people join in 8 man groups to whipe out full raids of 40-50 man ..... ehm ... you think there is not more then 8 man in the other group using proc sets? ... and again havent people always been doing that?
    - Now people with no skills can get the perfect proc set and kill people .... ehm .. so people with less skills are not allowed to have fun and do good in the game in PvP?
    - Now all are farming Proc sets and monster sets just to be good .... ehm ... ehm .. just what? ... in this (and all other MMOS) you need to play the game to earn gear and skills to do good ... nothing realy changes?

As I see it:
    - Tanks can be viable in PvP and it's awesome to play one and it is also fun to meet one in PvP on a medium or light armored toon and beat the crap out of them.
    - Healer can do damage and thats just fun to play, that you can aid the ones you are healing so you are not just a heal bot and it is also fun to figth a healer and then midt figth have to think "ohh *** this guy can DPS, do I need to run og push DPS even harder" etc.
    - There have always been groups grinding AP or having fun in big groups over TS etc. to take out or atlest push big raids nothing have realy changed there other then you have to be more skilled and smarter when you see such a group ... and thats just fun.
    - People with burst sets can jump you all over and thats just awesome fun because you always have to be carefull and be on your toes in Cyrodiil and IC... skilled players have to work out new tactics, skill setups, gear etc. to stay superior in the PvP and I guess skilled people just love getting that challenges.
    - You need to farm gear and monster sets to be as good or superior to others and thats just called playing the game.

As I see the game rigth now:
    - The game have never been more challenging in PvP then now.
    - Its fun that tanks and healers can do damage as well.
    - There is little to no deference in power from stamina to magicka builds
    - Light and medium armor is again good for PvP even if you meet a heavy armored PvPer with skills.
    - There is little deference in power with the deferent classes but a huge deference in playstyle.
    - it's fun that no matter how skilled you are there are plases and situations where you have to excape the figth or die.

So I dont realy get it ... I guess people that are whining are just people that dont want to change there Super hero power build and think that ESO should change the game around them and there build. The game is good as it is ... and awesome fun as it is. I actualy think that One tamriel and the new sets and monster sets made a balance in the game... and there will always be unbalanced things in a game but I dont realy think the new sets being that bad and unbalancing at all.

So maby many of the people complaining should try to figure out how to work their class, build etc. around the new fun changes that are made in the game ... the fun part of a game is actualy to have a challenges, work around it and win in the end. If you always just think you are the best and that it's always the game mechanics fault, the new items fault, the new what evers fault ..... then MMOs probebly issent for you ... maby you should play a single player game where you can just put it on "God mode" and win all the time :-D

Fun tread ... but seriosly .... just play the game insted of all that whining :-D
    Wrobel, is that you??
    Options
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wait for next balance patch. Until that i dont wonder if a nightblade ganker is killing me... But it really makes fun, when i survive, root him and *** him as hard as hell with Destro ult (Frost) >:)
    Edited by DeHei on December 7, 2016 8:21PM
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)
    Options
  • Redn3ck
    Redn3ck
    Id like to see proc sets have to obey each other's cooldowns.
    I don't have issues with any individual set (though tempracale is pretty silly, it's should only proc on the target actually being taunted), the problem is when they all stack and go off within a second of each other.

Options
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I wouldn't mind is ZOS just went thought the list of armor and weapons sets and just flatout delete all the ones that just proc damage or healing. I can deal with sets procing utlities tho, just not damage and heals. To me this requires no skill. However maybe others just suck soo bad at gaming they truly think this is a very skillful way of playing the game. On the other hand I'm done crying and gimping myself by not playing with them. In other words I have L2Proc, and my player skill magically increased by 3 folds at least.
    Options
  • Sheuib
    Sheuib
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes, it is a L2P issue

You have just proven my point. You know exactly what is killing you and instead of adjusting to survive and win you wish to complain and have that which kills you changed. You chose not to learn from your deaths but continue along with some build that you probably copied from a website because if it is recommended on the internet it must be the best for you. So, like I said in my reply, "If you don't have enough health and mitigation to survive a burst then you deserve to die." You refuse to change, you refuse to learn, you have earned the L2P tag.
    Options