Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

30.7k incap

sly007
sly007
✭✭✭✭
20161207_143105.png

It was pretty much a 1 shot. Double proc on both procs in 5 heavy.
Edited by sly007 on December 7, 2016 7:39PM
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems a bug, and a proc issue, what does incap have to do with it? That could have been a light attack with the same result.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
    Options
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that has to be an ui bug, can't be instantly hit twice by viper's and veli.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
    Options
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah that death recap is fishy as ****. I dunno what to believe. You would have to provide video for that to make sense.
    PS4 NA DC
    Options
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go ahead block, I will wait.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
    Options
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    Seems a bug, and a proc issue, what does incap have to do with it? That could have been a light attack with the same result.

Yeah title should be double procs. Not incap related.
    Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on December 7, 2016 8:06PM
    PS4 NA DC
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SanTii.92 wrote: »
    Its not proc sets like Selene and viper are broken where you can make them proc twice.
    Edited by Jaronking on December 7, 2016 8:18PM
    Options
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Came to see MLG gank, was shown bug that has nothing to do with incAP at all.

2/10
    Options
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OP's logic: Proc sets are overpowered, therefore nerf incap; because reasons.
    Options
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Click bait titles....
    Options
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's obviously not the incap that's 30k. A few of you are missing the point. This is about proc sets. Although that has to be a ui error cus god damn
    Options
  • Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at all the proc users in this thread. I was being hammered the other night by 2 separate users double proccing selene.
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not a UI error, selenes is bugged and will proc twice without cooldown if you weaponswap while its proccing.

Viper hitting twice i dunno about, but there are so many broken things especially surrounding these procs that I wouldn't doubt it.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is not a UI error or photoshop manipulation. There is a bug which allows double proc of Selene. I've also seen double viper procs. This is the kind of nonsense that kills competitive PVP. People are dying by RNG and bugs and not player talent.
    Options
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fascinating! A double double proc!! Get ZoS'd!!
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So many ProcSet Heroes out there.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • lynog85
    lynog85
    ✭✭✭
    Misleading title. Outright lie. Delete thread
    Options
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The title is misleading true but it doesn't change the fact that it is calling attention to the atrocious amount of proc sets and bugs that kill competitive PVP. It is bad enough half the time you can't even control your character from the constant cc's, roots and snares, but to insta die from a serious of RNG based attacks is a joke.

Even most of the players who use it acknowledge it is unfair and broken.

The issue is PVE and PVP are so dissimilar that they really need to create 2 separate games within the game. You can't create balance between such disparate systems. Just not possible. If they were to separate the game and limit the population in every campaign it would a step in the right direction.
    Options
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    Its not proc sets like Selene and viper are broken where you can make them proc twice.

Well, never happnd to me. Was this reported somewhere? been tried to be identifiy why and how it works?
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
    Options
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did manage to get illambris to proc with a lighting and fire shower at the exact same time with 1 crushing shock. Not sure if related or suppose to happen, just thought it was neat to see them both together.
    Options
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    alexkdd99 wrote: »
    I did manage to get illambris to proc with a lighting and fire shower at the exact same time with 1 crushing shock. Not sure if related or suppose to happen, just thought it was neat to see them both together.

That happens quite often. Nothing out of the ordinary...
    Options
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to PvP
    Options
  • Julianos
    Julianos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sly007 wrote: »
    20161207_143105.png

It was pretty much a 1 shot. Double proc on both procs in 5 heavy.

This happened to me today and i posted on forums too but people didnt belieive me cuz i didnt record a video this is hack i got 1 shotted in a moment by double procs.
    Options
  • chaserstorm16909
    chaserstorm16909
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The icing on the cake is the -3100 stones.
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »

Well, never happnd to me. Was this reported somewhere? been tried to be identifiy why and how it works?
    Yes multiple times and still nothing.When you bar swap doing the animation of Selene it can proc twice same with Viper.We don't know why but we know how this was reported months ago in the alliance war section and Gina commented but their been nothing sense.I have been hit multiple times by double viper double Selene its easy to do.Viper also procs off of poison inject and Flying daggger.
    Options
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Obviously broken bugged set

Pretty sad this is happening
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

Options
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened to me as well.
    Don't know, if it's a UI error or not...but have experienced it many times. While mounting my sabercat to a destination or trying to heal my allies or trying to block.
    DHale wrote: »
    Go ahead block, I will wait.

Hmph... blocking against a Stamblade is like asking them to use fear and nuke us.
    Edited by Van_0S on December 8, 2016 5:03AM
    Options
  • DrkHunter86
    DrkHunter86
    ✭✭✭
    This just shows how garbage pvp is anymore. Its broken and too a decent degree by players themselves. Of course we all know about team purple team orange and all the emperor swapping that goes on. But the biggest issue is how zos constantly make pvp worse and more unbalanced. Wish they would actually use there heads and fix it. Seems there answer too something being overpoowered is just top op something else.
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the whole collection of double proc gear sets screen shots . If it double procs , I've got a pic . Thinking of starting a player trading card collection game .

Got any double Selene's ? Go fish .
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-20052-1370676418-4.gif

I HATE IT WITH THESE PROC SETS

Edited by Gilvoth on December 8, 2016 5:20AM
    Options
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thought there was a fix coming to these bugs like viper triggering from ranged attacks etc? We havent had bug fix patching for almost a month now.
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
    Options