Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

30.7k incap

• Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the whole collection of double proc gear sets screen shots . If it double procs , I've got a pic . Thinking of starting a player trading card collection game .

Got any double Selene's ? Go fish .
    @Rohamad_Ali Do you have any Double Viper proc cards?
    Options
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »
    Thought there was a fix coming to these bugs like viper triggering from ranged attacks etc? We havent had bug fix patching for almost a month now.

Well, ZOS was busy making Crown crates at that time. Maybe by next year, they might fix things?
    Edited by Van_0S on December 8, 2016 5:37AM
    Options
  • Volrion
    Volrion
    ✭✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    Came to see MLG gank, was shown bug that has nothing to do with incAP at all.

2/10

Options
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In before close#1
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
    Options
  • Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    here is a double selene proc:
    Screenshot_20161203_171451.png

proc chance for selene is more like 30% now, thats why more use of it arising :)
    PC EU

Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    I have the whole collection of double proc gear sets screen shots . If it double procs , I've got a pic . Thinking of starting a player trading card collection game .

Got any double Selene's ? Go fish .
    @Rohamad_Ali Do you have any Double Viper proc cards?

4 yes . Fresh from tonight
    Options
  • sly007
    sly007
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing to do with incap, just stating that incap was the skill used to 1shot. Of course the proc sets are to blame. To make matters worse, these proc sets will proc twice with a simple bar.
    Options