The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Billed for ESO+ even though I canceled membership

unlord116
unlord116
✭✭
Hi Zos,

I was recently billed for ESO+ sub even though I have already canceled the subscription. I knew I was going to be traveling and have had no time to play. You can even check my log in records as I have not logged in in the past few weeks.

I have sent in a support ticket and also written email to your support team but have had no respond. The next step I will take is to ask Paypal to help me refund the payment, but that would be annoying and I hope your team can sort it out for me instead before I do so.

I have been on and off sub since early access, and I hope this is handled properly so it doesnt leave a sour taste in my mouth for the game if I return, which I always do...

Thanks!

PS. if no mods see this... can someone tag the mods for me? i dont know how to do so.
  • Pepper8Jack
    Pepper8Jack
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Just type the @ sign and then the name.

They'll likely ask for your ticket number as well so be prepared
    Options
  • unlord116
    unlord116
    ✭✭
    @Pepper8Jack Thanks so much

@ZOS_CoriJ
    Any reply? If no help is given with zos within the week, I will just get my money back via paypal claim. Thanks
    Options
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like this was taken care of earlier this evening. I would check your email for an update. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Options
    Staff Post
  • unlord116
    unlord116
    ✭✭
    Yes it was taken care of, thank you so much!
    Options