The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How long does customer service take to respond?

Morbeous
Morbeous
✭✭✭
I posted a ticket a few days ago and all I got was an automated response. I am still awaiting for a human one. How long does this take? It says I should hear within One day which clearly isnt the case.
  • TyroneShoelaces
    I've been waiting over a month now...
  • Morbeous
    Morbeous
    ✭✭✭
    Really? Thats pretty poor
  • TyroneShoelaces
    Yeah, it's disgusting. I've given up on them. The crafting bag doesn't justify my monthly purchase anymore.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The question is not "when" anymore, but "if"...

• Morbeous
    Morbeous
    ✭✭✭
    When the game first came out they were pretty good. I have recently returned to find that the whole guild no longer plays but the guild bank is locked to the guild leader so cant make any use of it and hes not been on for 7 months
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somewhere between two weeks and a decade for an actual response, but within 48 hours you should get an auto response with a pasted answer that isn't related to your issue in any way, and your ticket will be closed.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Morbeous
    Morbeous
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I got an auto response which was as good as a paper bag for water. I responded to it so my ticket remains open
  • Subfocus
    Subfocus
    ✭✭
    They're too busy manually filling the crown crates with amazing loot.
    Mine's been open for a little over a week
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Didn't you hear? Customer Service was canceled two years ago. Now there is a team of monkeys that handle all the email tickets. We only get a response when the monkeys tire of playing with their bananas. :p

monkey-typing-simpsons_jpg.jpg
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont know about that but one thing I learned from south park is that you always should answer when guy in customer service asks: "Have I answered your questions and provided good customer service?"
  • pattyLtd
    pattyLtd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep getting replies too try to enable them to close without looking at it bc you dont respond.
    Due to the high ticket volume bladiebladiebla if you dont reply we will close your ticket now.... like wtf?
    English is not my native language, no grammar police please, tyvm