The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Full Moon Heretics: Werewolf and Vampire Guild Laidback For Now PVP in Future

Havokatmos93
Need a home for your otherworldly supernatural *** where he or she wont be shunned by the masses for their "gift"? Come to the dark side..
.of the moon and enlist in the young on the cusp guild of the Full Moon Heretics. We will offer bites and even allow a setting where others can charge for a bite if they're into that. We will serve as a single standing alliance and allegiance to Hircine and the Vampire Mother in one and allow a thriving environment for experimental RP though I'm not sure how palpable it is on the Xbox one unless you use voice chat and just act as your characters. And lastly we will once our numbers start to thicken, have a PvP schedule and terrify and conquer Cytosol as esteemed supernatural predators. Come join. Please post why you're interested and I'll see if I can help you . Current werewolves and vampires just say already vampire and leave your battle tag or add mine and give a message your purpose for joining the Heretics and I will respond promptly depending on if I'm on. My battle tag : Idontreload0311. Thank you and remember True Heretics ignite with the moon and inherit the darkness within.
Leotheras the Blind,Kingmaker(8) lv 28 WW Bosmer Stam NB/Alpha Prime of Full Moon Heretics Guild(can bite) Kazi Cruelhunter, Master Thief(Legionary) lv 25 Vamp Dunmer Mag NB(almost can bite)
Achillon Crassus V, Duelist(8 Legionary) lv 30 Imperial Vers DK
Kilscar Dheght-I,Executioner Lv 9 Redguard Mag NB
Crixus Annorius, Hero of Wrothgar lv 16 Imperial Vers Templar
Carpe Diem Everyday
Play on Xbox. Inbox me for Tag
Full Moon Heretics Werewolf and Vampire Guild is Recruiting! Our goal is to have a full werewolf/vampire guild and we are apart of the Aldmeri Dominion in Cyrodil and will have dungeon groups and a Guild Store once we have enough members. Go here for more info:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/304115/full-moon-heretics-werewolf-and-vampire-guild-laidback-for-now-pvp-in-future#latest

Current member count is only at 8. Will update every Starting Monday of a week.

• Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    Hello,

I am interested in learning more about your guild. Will it focus on PvE as well? That is what I am currently looking for in a guild. I am already a vampire - in the AD, champion 231. I am not much of a PvP person, but would like to find a "supernatural" or vampire guild to join and be able to play with others. If this is something your guild offers, I would be happy to join (if possible). I am new to the whole forums deal, but feel free to message me here, if need be.

My GT: MemoFromTurner

Many thanks!
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

Interesting in joining a vampire guild? The Strigoi Coven is looking for new recruits - shoot me a message!

"Vampires often turn on those who trust them, you know."
  • Havokatmos93
    Hello,

I am interested in learning more about your guild. Will it focus on PvE as well? That is what I am currently looking for in a guild. I am already a vampire - in the AD, champion 231. I am not much of a PvP person, but would like to find a "supernatural" or vampire guild to join and be able to play with others. If this is something your guild offers, I would be happy to join (if possible). I am new to the whole forums deal, but feel free to message me here, if need be.

My GT: MemoFromTurner

Many thanks!

Yeah man definetly would like to try some raiding. I raid mythic in wow so I'm eager to try my hand in esos content . I'll add u in
    Leotheras the Blind,Kingmaker(8) lv 28 WW Bosmer Stam NB/Alpha Prime of Full Moon Heretics Guild(can bite) Kazi Cruelhunter, Master Thief(Legionary) lv 25 Vamp Dunmer Mag NB(almost can bite)
    Achillon Crassus V, Duelist(8 Legionary) lv 30 Imperial Vers DK
    Kilscar Dheght-I,Executioner Lv 9 Redguard Mag NB
    Crixus Annorius, Hero of Wrothgar lv 16 Imperial Vers Templar
    Carpe Diem Everyday
    Play on Xbox. Inbox me for Tag
    Full Moon Heretics Werewolf and Vampire Guild is Recruiting! Our goal is to have a full werewolf/vampire guild and we are apart of the Aldmeri Dominion in Cyrodil and will have dungeon groups and a Guild Store once we have enough members. Go here for more info:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/304115/full-moon-heretics-werewolf-and-vampire-guild-laidback-for-now-pvp-in-future#latest

Current member count is only at 8. Will update every Starting Monday of a week.

• Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭

Yeah man definetly would like to try some raiding. I raid mythic in wow so I'm eager to try my hand in esos content . I'll add u in

Great! I'll look for the invitation. Thanks a bunch.
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

Interesting in joining a vampire guild? The Strigoi Coven is looking for new recruits - shoot me a message!

"Vampires often turn on those who trust them, you know."
  • Rustom
    Rustom
    Soul Shriven
    Im new to the game but im willing to learn if anyones willing to teach...very interested in becoming a werewolf and joining your guild.
    26yo with mic

GT: W U N S H O T x
    Character Name: Rus'tom
    Nord Templar