The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

DEDCOR Recruiting - [PVE/PVP] [PC/Mac]

Xaretic
Xaretic
dedlogo.png
DEDCOR is recruiting. We are looking for new players that want to start from the beginning and experience all that the game has to offer.

Guild Background
DEDCOR is an MMO gaming community that began decades ago, playing D&D pen and paper. Our members are mature, like-minded individuals who share similar playstyles and interests.

Mission Statement
Our focus is building a strong group with good relationships through sound recruiting and teamwork. We are currently looking for members who wish to positively contribute to our guild.

DEDCOR Information:
  • North American Guild
  • Discord Voice
  • Weekly Events
  • Casual Playstyle
  • Age Requirement -18+
  • PVX – Strong focus on PVE
  • SMS activity feeds
  • Fun and exciting environment

Faction
Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server

Primary Play Times
CST | PST | EST time zone. (North America)

Application Process
Our recruitment process is to ensure that we are a fit for you.
Please apply at – www.dedcor.com

We play for fun. We play to achieve our goals. We play with respect of others.
Xateric
Edited by Xaretic on December 1, 2016 2:55PM
  • Xaretic
    Xaretic
    Still recruiting 8/3/2016
  • ereboz
    ereboz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, my brother and I are just returning to eso after a pretty lengthy break. We started new characters with DC. We are both 33 years old, played lots of mmo's and focus strictly on pve. We'd love to join your guild. My account is @ereboz and his is @fojo82. We are in nova Scotia Canada in the Atlantic time zone. 1 hour ahead of est.
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xateric wrote: »
    logo.png
    DEDCOR is returning to Elder Scrolls Online and is starting anew. We are looking for new players that want to start from the beginning and experience all that the game has to offer.

Guild Background
    DEDCOR is an MMO gaming community that began decades ago, playing D&D pen and paper. Our members are mature, like-minded individuals who share similar playstyles and interests.

Mission Statement
    Our focus is building a strong group with good relationships through sound recruiting and teamwork. We are currently looking for members who wish to positively contribute to our guild.

DEDCOR Information:
    • North American Guild
    • Discord Voice
    • Weekly Events
    • Casual Playstyle
    • Age Requirement -18+
    • PVX – Strong focus on PVE
    • SMS activity feeds
    • Fun and exciting environment

Faction
    Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server

Primary Play Times
    CST | PST | EST time zone. (North America)

Application Process
    Our recruitment process is to ensure that we are a fit for you.
    Please apply at – www.dedcor.com

We play for fun. We play to achieve our goals. We play with respect of others.
    Xateric

This is a welcome sight to see! DC has been needing more organized guilds to help them stay competitive in Cyrodiil for quiet some time.
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • Xaretic
    Xaretic
    Still recruiting 8/4/2016
  • Xaretic
    Xaretic
    Still recruiting 8/8/2016
  • Claire
    Claire
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent...new blue blood! As a DC only player, I'm sure I'll run into you out there. Not a new player, so the fit for me may not be best.
  • Knowthebacon
    Knowthebacon
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join. @Knowthebacon
  • Xaretic
    Xaretic
    Still recruiting 9/17/2016
    Edited by Xaretic on November 29, 2016 4:17PM
  • Xaretic
    Xaretic
    Still recruiting 11/28/2016
  • Xaretic