The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS are we going to get some BETTER crafted sets in the near future?

• Bryanonymous
    Bryanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    I´d just like a revisit of the old crafted sets and for the underused/underperforming ones to be brought up to par with TBS/Julianos/Hundings/Seducer/Nightmother/Tavas/Eternal (unt

Pointless without jewelry crafting.
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best reason though for crafted, when the gear cap goes up, and rest assured it will, all those top tier ninjas get to do the maelstrom gear grind all over again... cue comically evil laughter >:)

I just take a stroll down to the crafting sites and unleash my vast stockpiles before going back to what I'd rather be doing. Also, unlike dropped sets I can make it look however I like, that's worth a drop in power especially considering the scruffy grab bag look of all dropped load outs. It's no wonder so many top tier players use costumes all the time

actually zos stated they wouldnt raise gear lvl. too many complained when 160 came out.
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    I don't know about good, but I now wear Eternal hunt with Senche's bite with my main. I just dodge roll away, and plant poison traps everywhere. Great fun, and I can take a dolmen by myself. Good enough for me!

I do hope for good crafted sets. But if they come with DLC people will just cry for p2w. And adding something new to existing zones or sets isn't that exciting. Perfect balance would be, if best gear was combination of crafted and dropped. That would encourage both crafters and dungeon delvers.

well making a dolmen just by one person is not so hard :)

It is not, but I always lacked the resources to do so, or took too much damage. Now I can run away AND do damage. Suits me better.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    I don't know about good, but I now wear Eternal hunt with Senche's bite with my main. I just dodge roll away, and plant poison traps everywhere. Great fun, and I can take a dolmen by myself. Good enough for me!

I do hope for good crafted sets. But if they come with DLC people will just cry for p2w. And adding something new to existing zones or sets isn't that exciting. Perfect balance would be, if best gear was combination of crafted and dropped. That would encourage both crafters and dungeon delvers.

well making a dolmen just by one person is not so hard :)

It is not, but I always lacked the resources to do so, or took too much damage. Now I can run away AND do damage. Suits me better.

nice :)