Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I miss Nerf Radiant Posts

THEDKEXPERIENCE
THEDKEXPERIENCE
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Once upon a time I would stroll through Cyrodiil shooting lasers at passersby with reckless abandon. Radiant Oppression would have my opponents hate messaging me, tea bagging me, and creating 37 page threads on this very forum disparaging my breatheren and I as cancerous try hard cowards. For extra fun I'd equip Shatter Soul and Vicious Death to proc ... ahhh ... sorry ... did I say proc ... I meant skillfully cause a chain reaction of explosive deaths.

Sadly my kind are no longer raged on. We have gone from Cyrodiil public enemy number one to others receiving votes. We're basically the USC of Cyrodiil now. Sure we are shiny and fun but no one really gets all that worked up about beating on us. Not like the golden days of ... I dunno ... July?

Anyway, after spending much of tonight dodging consecutive fire ball procs mixed with that circular lava thing, and hurricanes filled with green balls of doom, I think I'm just gonna quietly go pick some flowers like that one little girl from season four of the Walking Dead.

Sigh ...
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And no ... you can't have my stuff.
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    Please mail me your stuff if you quit.
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the nerf sorc thread?! Nerf Mage's Fury!!
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »
    Is this the nerf sorc thread?! Nerf Mage's Fury!!

no, its thread about nerf resto ulti...its to op how you can wreck your opponent on duel by this ulti
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still hate RD but ZOS hasn't done anything about it so I think people just tend to grow tired of complaining about the same thing over and over and getting no results... instead, ZOS just gave us more unbalanced gear and skills... whether it was intentional or not, there are new things for people to complain about... proc sets and eye of the storm... eye of the storm is a new form of finishing someone off only this allows you to do it with the person at 100% health...
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well that's good to know that some people still hate us. Haha.

Normally I'm in the "hey, it's not too bad" camp about Cyrodiil. I've adjusted plenty and usually do just fine. Last night though ... wow. It was like fighting the Alexandria zombie heard around every corner but they were all equipped with perpetually shooting lava cannons.

I need a Zerg.
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Radiant doesnt Need to be nerfed, just fixed. it ignores the mitigation from Missform.

the game has so many buggs... you simply die on buggs more than skilled players
    Edited by BuggeX on December 1, 2016 1:53PM
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BuggeX wrote: »
    Radiant doesnt Need to be nerfed, just fixed. it ignores the mitigation from Missform.

the game has so many buggs... you simply die on buggs more than skilled players

it is ignoring many defensive things also in dungeouns, for example:
    - last boss in wayres 2, shield which protect one of this bosess who have lowe health, by this normally you are doing maybe 10% of you max damage, radiant is just ignoring it and doing still 100% dmg by this

- 2nd boss in ICP, phase while he is immune to normal attacks and summoning slaves into pount, some dots and especjally ignoring this and easy you can finish him in this phase

- and here not sure, but last boss in arx, when his shield is up then hafl of the your damage is going into shield and half into health, if I good remember radiant is going to hitting still 100% damage into health without losing half dmg into this shield

and if we will look deeper, radiant is ignorng many of mechanics in dungs