Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Beautiful new motif and no new sets worth crafting...what a waste.

• Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    trait change
    style change
    at your craft station !!!!
    PC EU

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Title, basically. I just saw the announcement for the new Frostcaster motif and I LOVE IT, its so beautiful! But alas, very few sets worth crafting at the moment with all these proc/drop sets :(

Couldnt agree more, if the bestinslot gear we can get is dropped/looted with predefined motifs, why bother buying or learning the new motifs.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Ravena
    Ravena
    ✭✭✭✭
    As I've said before, add a "magic wardrobe" function to this game and all these issues would be fixed easily.

I do not know why ZOS is so against this. It doesn't seem like something that would be terribly difficult to do.
  • dead_goon
    dead_goon
    ✭✭
    Eh, I rather be able to craft jewelry.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dead_goon wrote: »
    Eh, I rather be able to craft jewelry.

both.

why settle?
  • iAmLife
    iAmLife
    ✭✭✭
    Or make drop/obtainable sets changeable style via a crafting method so the motifs are used well and users can alter the appearance of 'ready made' gears.
    I'll own you fool, COME AT ME YOU SON OF A GUN, hi names Life... LIKE FOR LIFE kthnxbye
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jewellery crafting now plz. And no more proc sets. Proc sets are literally 90% of what is wrong with ESO.

The other 10% is Mag DK in PVP :#

Most of players are already standing at max lebel and max gear, combat is much outdated now. They need to fuel up!
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS has really slit the throat of the crafting community and I still don't fully understand why. With CP 160 armor sets requiring an insane amount of mats it really just makes more sense to farm for the dropped gear (which is automatically CP 160 or whatever level your character is if below that) and hold your nose over the terrible looks of much of it and just slap a costume on over it.

Honestly though, looking at what they did to Provisioners with the XP potions and now with the upcoming "Mythic" XP pots I don't think we should be surprised that they've gone after the armorers next. It seems pretty apparent that they don't want players competing with the cash shop.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Moltyr
    Moltyr
    ✭✭✭
    Title, basically. I just saw the announcement for the new Frostcaster motif and I LOVE IT, its so beautiful! But alas, very few sets worth crafting at the moment with all these proc/drop sets :(

I WISH, WISH so hard, that ZOS would give us some new bad@$$ sets to craft. And not just 2 or 3 sets, like I'm talking a bunch. And I also WISH SO HARD that they would come up with a way for us to re-style the dropped sets (NOT a crown store-purchased token for the love of all the Gods and all that is holy). I would even still accept it if it still cost 120 mats a piece. Just allow us to change it. PLEASE. It would give much more incentive to buy the crown store motifs (a d!ck move and a slippery slope, by the way) if we could actually use them.

I'm usually one of the most patient and accepting people out there, but I'm so frustrated and disappointed by this and I hope they set us free of this soon.

What does everyone else think?

Night Mothers, Tavas, Seducers, Hundings, Clever Alchemist, TBS, etc...just to name a few.

Most of those out perform proc sets by the way.....

• RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moltyr wrote: »

I WISH, WISH so hard, that ZOS would give us some new bad@$$ sets to craft. And not just 2 or 3 sets, like I'm talking a bunch. And I also WISH SO HARD that they would come up with a way for us to re-style the dropped sets (NOT a crown store-purchased token for the love of all the Gods and all that is holy). I would even still accept it if it still cost 120 mats a piece. Just allow us to change it. PLEASE. It would give much more incentive to buy the crown store motifs (a d!ck move and a slippery slope, by the way) if we could actually use them.

I'm usually one of the most patient and accepting people out there, but I'm so frustrated and disappointed by this and I hope they set us free of this soon.

What does everyone else think?

Night Mothers, Tavas, Seducers, Hundings, Clever Alchemist, TBS, etc...just to name a few.

Most of those out perform proc sets by the way.....

valid point.

but soo few compared to the variety of dropped sets (I don't just mean all the new proc sets) and they are kinda old, however effective they are. I'm just saying ZOS needs to refresh crafting, is all.
    NA PS4
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    btw, the style material for Stalhrim Frostcaster motif, is mimic stones (crown store) only? or will it drop during the festival??

crown store only too, right?
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    btw, the style material for Stalhrim Frostcaster motif, is mimic stones (crown store) only? or will it drop during the festival??

crown store only too, right?

Well, the Grim Harlequin was crown store only and it came with 54 mimic stones, no style stone drops in the game (only obtained by deconstructing Grim Harlequin style gear). So my assumption is Stahlrim Frostcaster will be the same. And its extremely disappointing that this is how it will be now, if this continues to be a trend.
    NA PS4