The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skyshards 370/381 but only 4 remain?

Kattemynte
Kattemynte
✭✭✭
So in my skills tab I am shown to have 370/381 skyshards but when I open my achievements to see which ones remain I am shown only to have 4 left (the 4 in cyrodil that are in the other alliances base). Is this a bug or are there 'hidden' skyshards?
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have 370/381 skyshards or 370/3811 skill points?
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you counting the ones in DLC areas? (I mean, do you have access to DLC areas, like Hew's Bane and Gold Coast?)

Also, the ones inside Imperial City count towards that number... there is one in each district and several in the sewers below.
    Edited by leeux on November 29, 2016 7:39PM
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • dominic.iraceb14_ESO
    I got 377.. the 4 i'm missing are in the other Cyrodil Alliances too.. (and they're hard to get! I've never seen so many players come after me when I'm able to access passed the gate)..
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 377.. the 4 i'm missing are in the other Cyrodil Alliances too.. (and they're hard to get! I've never seen so many players come after me when I'm able to access passed the gate)..

I actually managed to get those for my opposing factions - and without the help of a Zerg, I legit had to sneak into their main area through the stupid wall, get ravaged by their guards and survive by spamming tank abilities. And most of the times I died doing that... which yay... respawns you 6 million miles away... It took me 2 weeks from the first skyshard to the last inside Cyrodiil, specifically because of the ones behind enemy lines. This is also with me focusing purely on the Skyshards, Dolems and Delves in Cyrodiil, I didn't BS Around with PVP content and it still took me that long.
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • Sounomi
    Sounomi
    ✭✭✭
    The base game doesn't display your skyshard count like that. It's add-on that's doing such, most likely the Skyshard one, so you should take it up with the author of that add-on.
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sounomi

I have the same addon installed and for me, the Skyshard count is correct: the total value is correct and the missing ones are the exact ones that I'm missing counting all the zones in the game.

In my case, I'm missing three in Hew's bane (inside delves) and several in group delves in Craglorn.

So, I don't think it's the addon's fault... I'd think the OP didn't count some skyshards in zones that he has yet to find... that would be my guess, at least.
    Edited by leeux on December 1, 2016 2:19AM
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, this counter is a feature of the Skyshards add-on. Be sure to comb over each zone map (including DLC) carefully as often times I've found that location icons can cover up the Skyshard icon, especially with public dungeons.