Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Corpseford Band - (EP) Azura's Star PvP - NA

Darethran
Darethran
✭✭✭
Seeing as how there aren't any Azura's Star-focused PvP guilds kicking around, and that getting a group together in zone chat can be a right pain in the arse, I figured I'd go on and start this wee guild.

It's nothing fancy. No significant events, no raffles, no guild trader, none of that. Join the guild, and whenever someone wants to go to Azura's Star, we come along with and lay havoc. I'll leave the fancy-prancy dances 'n' pub quizes to the other guilds.

So aye. Would be legit if we can get something going, 'specially if we get enough lads for a guild trader, that we can pool siege gear in. Gives the lowbies some easy-to-get heavy weaponry to play with.

Ideally, applicants would be level 50 with CP 160 gear for decent battle scaling, but with siege, it's not even a soft requirement.
In Scotland | @Darethran

[EU] Ervona Saranith (EP) - Lvl 50 CP >560 - Dunmer Healer
  • Steeltoeram
    Add me to your guild. @Steeltoeram I'm new to pvp but 500+cp team player
  • Darethran
    Darethran
    ✭✭✭
    Add me to your guild. @Steeltoeram I'm new to pvp but 500+cp team player

Aye aye. 'Tis just me in the guild right the now, not any takers frae the zone chat. Alas.
    In Scotland | @Darethran

[EU] Ervona Saranith (EP) - Lvl 50 CP >560 - Dunmer Healer