The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The game freezing/crashing in cyrodiil

Skullz11c
Skullz11c
✭✭✭
Zos, what the hell? This game crashes far, far too much. Please message devs at BF1 to get some suggestions on how to configure your servers..
Edited by Skullz11c on November 30, 2016 7:35PM
Xbox One NA

• Pirhana7_ESO
    Pirhana7_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skullz11c wrote: »
    Zos, what the hell? This game crashes far, far too much. Please message devs at BF1 to get some suggestions on how to configure your servers..

This has been a problem since launch. there really is no way for them to fix it completely because the engine was made more so for the PVE game and not to handle 50+ character battles.

The best you can do is just hang in there for now and wait for Camelot Unchained to be finished next year along with the rest of us. that engine was made to handle large seige battles and can already handle 500 players on screen spamming abilities and still hold decent FPS.
    Edited by Pirhana7_ESO on November 30, 2016 8:59PM
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's awful. Haderus last night was up there with the worst I've seen yet.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This has been a problem since launch. there really is no way for them to fix it completely because the engine was made more so for the PVE game and not to handle 50+ character battles.

The best you can do is just hang in there for now and wait for Camelot Unchained to be finished next year along with the rest of us. that engine was made to handle large seige battles and can already handle 500 players on screen spamming abilities and still hold decent FPS.

We had 100 vs 100 vs 100 player battles with no issues early on and exponentially greater population caps per campaign.
    Lots of nubs then that werent dumping AoE and Ults every parsec.....only the Gud players were doing that /rollseyes
    ZOS has added more and more systems/code since then...and all those nubs learnt how to stack and spam.
    Whether they have added more and more cores and servers is another matter.
    There has also been a large influx of people with the free weekend + 1T.

And originally PvE performance/bugs sucked eggs and was an embarrassment :|
    Karma I guess.
    Edited by Rune_Relic on November 30, 2016 10:42PM
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rune_Relic wrote: »

We had 100 vs 100 vs 100 player battles with no issues early on and exponentially greater population caps per campaign.
    ZOS has added more and more systems/code since then.
    Whether they have added more and more cores and servers is another matter.
    There has also been a large influx of people with the free weekend + 1T.

And originally PvE sucked eggs and was an embarrassment :|

It's that they've added a lot of tracking for bugs exploiters and stuff.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on November 30, 2016 10:38PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fight loading screens more then players these days . I'm not winning either .
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in this day and age and with the standard out there- its unacceptable. I'm currently stuck in a loading screen as ai have been for the past 20 minutes. for the umpteenth time. these guys are way way behind the market in terms of this and its disappointing to say the least. i havent got time to start a new game and i enjoy eso, the lore, the franchise- I JUST WANT IT TO WORK!!!

currently raging- was part of a scroll group and got booted as soon as the screen filled with 40+ players..... 40..